As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Things to do in Easton, PA

GiantRoboGiantRobo Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm up here visiting my friend once again, but we know of nothing to do around here that's free/cheap. She moved up here a couple of months ago and barely leaves the apartment unless it's for work or going down to West Chester. Does anyone know of anything to do in this area? We're right next to the free bridge to get to Phillipsburg if that helps anyone.

GiantRobo on

• Options
    holycrapawalrusholycrapawalrus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Welcome to eastern Pennsylvania, the most boring place on the planet. The only things I did for the year I lived there was watch a lot of movies and play a lot of video games.

Maybe go to Philadelphia, although that will cost a little. Lots of tourist type activities.

holycrapawalrus on
  • Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    According to Easton PA online you'll be jsut in time for the Easton Garlic festival! Taking place in Centre Square in Historic Downtown Easton on October 6th you can see Gourmet chefs prepare garlic themed dishes, and see people dressed as Garlic. High excitement indeed, if you are a big fan of garlic, and I hope you are since it seems that in Easton Pa this festival is about the biggest event of the year.

You could also visit the easton museum of Pez dispensers.

See, thats a whole weekend of thrills right there!

tbloxham on
    "That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Akilae729Akilae729 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Bat factory?

Akilae729 on
    signaturebighe7.jpg
  • Options
    GiantRoboGiantRobo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    tbloxham wrote: »
    According to Easton PA online you'll be jsut in time for the Easton Garlic festival! Taking place in Centre Square in Historic Downtown Easton on October 6th you can see Gourmet chefs prepare garlic themed dishes, and see people dressed as Garlic. High excitement indeed, if you are a big fan of garlic, and I hope you are since it seems that in Easton Pa this festival is about the biggest event of the year.

You could also visit the easton museum of Pez dispensers.

See, thats a whole weekend of thrills right there!
    There's the Greek festival there from the 6th to the 9th I think. Where we're at it's literally a block and a half away.

GiantRobo on