Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

South Park featuring Kenny vs. Spenny

2456725

Posts

  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    switzky21 wrote: »
    I like South park because they're preachy. I actually think that having a message and being able to express their opinion on current events is one of the best things about the show.

    I suck, don't I.

    I agree with this.

    And I hate preachy stuff.

    Owlsig.jpg
  • monkeyfeet63monkeyfeet63 Registered User
    edited October 2007
    When I was growing up it was cool for kids to watch South Park because it was so edgy and inappropriate for 8 year olds. So it was cool to disobey society and their parents to stay up late and watch it.

    I didn't get cable tv untill I was a Freshmen in High School (It wasn't that bad.) I was always so jealous that I couldn't be part of the South Park discussions.

    Then When I finnaly got cable the first thing I did was stay up and watch South Park. It was very meh.

    What I'm trying to say is I'm not a fan because it was so over-hyped when I was a kid.

    Ducktalesavlong.jpg
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User
    edited October 2007
    "Oh man guys i got butters so good check this out"
    "..."

    i forget what they say but lol

    16kakxt.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    butters is the cutest character

    but not the forumer, that guy sucks

    You've never seen me dressed up for a night on the town. I'll bat an eyelash or two and you're mine.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Butters is my second favourite character

    His mistreatment is so ridiculous you can't help but laugh

    R...right?

    yeah but i also wanna hug him

    pmdunk.jpg
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Soup wrote: »
    mr/ms garrison right tfs
    yes that entire episode pisses me off on a very fundamental level

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    butters is the cutest character

    but not the forumer, that guy sucks

    You've never seen me dressed up for a night on the town. I'll bat an eyelash or two and you're mine.

    tee hee hee ^.~

    ssseeee.gif
  • switzky21switzky21 __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    RET'S FIIIIGHHHTTTIIING RUUUUUUVVVV

    How about spending every minute of everyday in severe debilitating pain. Slowly being eaten alive from the inside out. Having your body die off and stop functioning entirely milimeter by milimeter. Then one day lapsing into a coma and suffering multi-organ failure.

    all set to the tune of yakkity sax
  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    When I was growing up it was cool for kids to watch South Park because it was so edgy and inappropriate for 8 year olds. So it was cool to disobey society and their parents to stay up late and watch it.

    I didn't get cable tv untill I was a Freshmen in High School (It wasn't that bad.) I was always so jealous that I couldn't be part of the South Park discussions.

    Then When I finnaly got cable the first thing I did was stay up and watch South Park. It was very meh.

    What I'm trying to say is I'm not a fan because it was so over-hyped when I was a kid.

    The same thing happened to me, only it wasn't because of cable, it was because of parents.

    And then I saw it and loved it.

    But other than that, same thing.

    Owlsig.jpg
  • PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    When I was growing up it was cool for kids to watch South Park because it was so edgy and inappropriate for 8 year olds. So it was cool to disobey society and their parents to stay up late and watch it.

    I didn't get cable tv untill I was a Freshmen in High School (It wasn't that bad.) I was always so jealous that I couldn't be part of the South Park discussions.

    Then When I finnaly got cable the first thing I did was stay up and watch South Park. It was very meh.

    What I'm trying to say is I'm not a fan because it was so over-hyped when I was a kid.

    It used to pretty much suck but it's a lot funnier than it used to be. I'd say it's in my top five favorite shows.

    pmdunk.jpg
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User
    edited October 2007
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    switzky21 wrote: »
    I like South park because they're preachy. I actually think that having a message and being able to express their opinion on current events is one of the best things about the show.

    I suck, don't I.
    no that is the worst part of the show

    the episodes that try this shit are so fucking awful about it

    the episodes where they don't try to pull off messages like "LOL GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE" or shit like that are actually kind of funny

    Yeah creators being allowed to offer their own opinions is a terrible thing.
    I am just bitter because of one character, I bet you can guess which

    But Teefs, Mrs. Garrison is just a woman trying to make it in a male-dominated society.

    www.facebook.com/itgetsworseska
    Spoiler:
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    Soup wrote: »
    mr/ms garrison right tfs
    yes that entire episode pisses me off on a very fundamental level

    What episode?

    2mong9u.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Soup wrote: »
    mr/ms garrison right tfs
    yes that entire episode pisses me off on a very fundamental level

    What because you'll never be a real dolphin?

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Scissor me timbers

    25jyxzr.jpg
  • PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    the exploding testicles were terrible

    pmdunk.jpg
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Soup wrote: »
    mr/ms garrison right tfs
    yes that entire episode pisses me off on a very fundamental level

    What because you'll never be a real dolphin?
    and there it is

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Soup wrote: »
    mr/ms garrison right tfs
    yes that entire episode pisses me off on a very fundamental level

    What because you'll never be a real dolphin?

    That one?

    Man, that was so awesome.

    2mong9u.jpg
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
  • PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Like I saw the episode with Scuzzlebutt on TV the other night and it was just bad

    pmdunk.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Jimothy wrote: »
    south park is pretty fucking horrible

    You stop.


    I was just thinking the other night that we needed a thread on this.

    I just didn't want to bother making it.
    let's be under the table bigots with lots of swear words: the show


    someone did not like the Transsexual episode

    the professor is the best poster this forum has ever had hth
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    Yeah.

    2mong9u.jpg
  • PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    was it worse than scott tenorman

    pmdunk.jpg
  • yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    I loved that episode, possible just because I've seen so many hockey movies

    oh jeez a triple

    ssseeee.gif
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Phonehand wrote: »
    Like I saw the episode with Scuzzlebutt on TV the other night and it was just bad

    Not many of their episodes back then hold up very well. The product of a TV show that has like a 4 day turnaround time from storyboard to completion.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    I thought it was funny

    25jyxzr.jpg
  • monkeyfeet63monkeyfeet63 Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Teefs every time I view a thread you are very anti whatever the topic is.

    Why is this? What do you like? Did your parents beat you as a child?

    Ducktalesavlong.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Phonehand wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    was it worse than scott tenorman

    Um yeah quite a bit worse if you ask me.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo HAPPY WAALUWEEN Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    switzky21 wrote: »
    I like South park because they're preachy. I actually think that having a message and being able to express their opinion on current events is one of the best things about the show.

    I suck, don't I.
    no that is the worst part of the show

    the episodes that try this shit are so fucking awful about it

    the episodes where they don't try to pull off messages like "LOL GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE" or shit like that are actually kind of funny
    Yeah creators being allowed to offer their own opinions is a terrible thing.
    I am just bitter because of one character, I bet you can guess which
    Yup, once a show disagrees with you on some aspect of life, it's really time to hate it.

    No wait, that's just being childish.

    The show satires or comments on real-world issues. Sometimes I disagree with them, sometimes I agree with them, and sometimes I get very self-conscious when I eat a Hot Pocket. I'm guessing "Mr. Garrision's Fancy New Vagina" just pissed you right off, and I found it to be lacking as an episode, but I really get tired of people just pissing on stuff because it DARES not think exactly the way they do. Unless you're a complete idiot, you don't have to buy into everything they say. If anything, it brings the issue up for discussion amongst people.

    That said, tonight's episode was rather boring (except the "There's no brownies!" guy). I thought they were going to have a twist somewhere, but it was basically "Up the Down Steroid" replacing retardation with tourette's and no other story beyond Cartman's deception.

    And was this post was way too long and in-depth to defend a Comedy Central show? On a forum other than D&D no less? The answer is obvious.

    tldr: abloobloo and such

    eG9gdum.gif
  • monkeyfeet63monkeyfeet63 Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Phonehand wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    was it worse than scott tenorman

    Eh heh heh I forgot about that one. Quality stuff

    Ducktalesavlong.jpg
  • The Far SideThe Far Side __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    except there's a difference between satire and bigotry and i'm out of this thread

    33aqfwk.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    I thought it was funny

    I did too but it's still fucking awful.

    League of Legends: Lamby Cakes | XBox Live: Jon Butters
  • the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Teefs every time I view a thread you are very anti whatever the topic is.

    Why is this? What do you like? Did your parents beat you as a child?

    menopausal symptoms

    the professor is the best poster this forum has ever had hth
  • PhonehandPhonehand Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    Phonehand wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Did anyone see the hockey one? That had the most fucked up ending of any show I have ever seen. It was so terrible.

    was it worse than scott tenorman

    Um yeah quite a bit worse if you ask me.

    oh man i have to watch this

    pmdunk.jpg
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    teefs, may I ask you a question?

    2mong9u.jpg
  • Seta 3000Seta 3000 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    rorus, never reply to tfs with a well-thought out response

    tfs is a cold dead to them

  • the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    except there's a difference between satire and bigotry and i'm out of this thread

    the difference is exactly how butthurt the viewer becomes upon watching their sacred cow roast

    the professor is the best poster this forum has ever had hth
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Alright, now we can get into the shit balls titty sprinkles

    25jyxzr.jpg
  • yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    tfs is gone let's all make fun of him

    ssseeee.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.