As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I shall be there...

RezXRezX Registered User regular
edited July 2005 in PAX Archive
Looks like I will be going to PAX this year, I'm pretty stoked.

I guess this is also a bit of a delurking. I live in the Issaquah area, have lived in Seattle for about 20 years. Big time gamer, and I've worked in the industry for close to 10 years now.

Everyone here seems like a great bunch of people, and I am glad I could be a part of the community.

RezX on

• Options
    slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    That's a relief. The expo just wouldn't have been the same without you.

slacktron on
    slacktron_zombie_fighter_sig.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    yep. Everyone can now breathe a sigh of relief and stop holding their breath.

RezX on
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    RezX wrote:
    yep. Everyone can now breathe a sigh of relief and stop holding their breath.

umm......some of the forumers have turned blue and aren't moving....

Shade on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited July 2005
    Great to have you on board, RezX- Seems like a ton of the Seattle Game Industry will be in attendance.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    RezX wrote:

I guess this is also a bit of a delurking. I live in the Issaquah area, have lived in Seattle for about 20 years. Big time gamer, and I've worked in the industry for close to 10 years now.

Everyone here seems like a great bunch of people, and I am glad I could be a part of the community.

I work in the industry too, in Seattle. Where do you work?

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    Great to have you on board, RezX- Seems like a ton of the Seattle Game Industry will be in attendance.

-robert

Thanks! Yeah it seems that Seattle is growing in popularity when it comes to the industry. Tons of companies springing up all over the place out here.

RezX on
  • Options
    edited July 2005
    RezX wrote:

I work in the industry too, in Seattle. Where do you work?

Hey Trainwreck.

I'm actually doing some contractual work for MS right now. I took a bit of a hiatus after working for 2015 and Trainwreck Studios out in Tulsa, there was quite a fiasco I was dealing with there and chose it was time for a good break ;).

I've been around though, worked at GPG on Dungeon Siege, Xbox Development Studios at MS, Sierra on HL and a Diablo Expansion, and numerous smaller unknowns working on games for mobile devices.

Right now I'm looking at some options with a couple of companies on the East Side.

Where do you work?

RezX on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Doing contract work at Midway (Surreal Software). It's a lot of fun. I'm still in college though, so I'll be done in a couple of weeks and stay out of a job for probably about a year, then graduate and get a real job.

TrainwreckX on