Options

Montreal gamers

DortmunderDortmunder Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Critical Failures
Hey guys,

We have a gaming group in the Montreal-area that is looking for another player. Here's the low-down:

Who: We are a group of experienced gamers in our late 20's - early 30's.

What: We will be starting up a 3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign in a few weeks. Characters starting at ECL 12. In the future we may get into D20 Modern, and possibly 4th edition down the line.

Where: We usually play on the West Island for now - so having a car is a bonus. If not, car-pooling options are available. I'll be coming in from the South Shore myself, others from downtown.

When: Usually we play every second weekend (either Saturday or Sunday afternoons) for about 4-6 hours.

How: Our play-style is "mostly-serious". We all know it can be hard to avoid cracking jokes at the table, and to be honest we sometimes have to stop the game while we break down into tears of laughter, but mostly we are there for the story. More role-playing than roll-playing, but we do use minis, battle-mat, cheer on natural 20s, etc. Games are in English. Things like naming your half-orc ranger "Coca-Cola the Berserker" are frowned upon.

If you are interested send me an email: aaron at thetreaclemine dot com

Not sure what kind of a response I'll get in terms of numbers so I can't guarantee that if you answer you'll be in. We do screen for psycho-murderers by the way, so don't even think about it :P

steam_sig.png
Dortmunder on