As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

discount disney tickets(help ME!)

Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
my pimple popping girlfriend and i are heading to florida on the 24th and we are looking for the best deals on tickets, now since i know we have a few disney folks that post and a few folks native to orlando, who have been giving great advice so far, i wondered if anyone knew any websites or reputable company to get ticket through???

thanks all who post, and i've googled but got kinda number blind after page 5.....

6103544412_a48002080a.jpg
Angel177 on

• Options
    StudioAudienceStudioAudience Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I know that if you or someone you know is a AAA member, you can often get tickets/bundles for a discounted price. I did a google search and came up with this:

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwticketprices.html#myw

I haven't bothered to compare their prices with the original Disney prices, but it's worth a shot.

StudioAudience on
    studaud.png
    GFWL: studaud (for SF4)
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    AARP also might offer tickets, so if you know any old folks, give them a ring.

Be sure to read all the options for the tickets; they confused the hell outta me, as you can choose total # of days plus total # of parks.

So a 2 Day-2 Park Pass lets you go to two different parks as many times as you want during two seperate (doesn't have to be consecutive) days.

We were there for 4 days total, and went to Magic, Animal, MGM, and Downtown & Universal at night.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    www.craigslist.org
    I will also sell you some well priced Universal tickets if you would like.
    Be sure to check out Halloween Horror Nights at Universal, crazy ass halloween event where the entire park gets tranformed.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Options
    jotatejotate Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I know there's a reasonably small chance this applies to you, but if you're a government employee, there's a deal you can get at the Shades of Green resort. As far as I remember, if you stay just one night there, you can buy their super cheap hopper passes for however long. That's what my mother usually does when she goes and she's a crazy Disney fanatic.

jotate on
  • Options
    TachTach Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The Undercover Tourist website has some slight discounts on Orlando area attraction tickets. We bought from them for our trip last month.

Tach on