As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Searching Limits

DusdaDusda is ashamed of this postSLC, UTRegistered User regular
I was just going to pm Tube about this, but I figured it might be worth a bit of discussion.

I've frequently run into the four letter minimum restriction on search terms, most of the time when searching for three letter acronyms. For example, try finding an XNA thread. Its impossible without using loosely related keywords like 'framework,' 'Microsoft' or some related industry names, since you can't search by programming language (c# is too short, so is xml, so is .net, etc). This is mildly annoying (especially when an entire string of search terms is invalidated by any block less than four characters), so I was wondering if the search limit could be adjusted to be a little more reasonable. It seems like every new thing gets boiled down to a three letter acronym; we should be able to find them!

and this sig. and this twitch stream.
Dusda on