Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A sad and sober [Chat]

14748495052

Posts

  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    English muffins make for tasty breakfast.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    limedforthetruth.com is a bit dead, huh? :<

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    hello aldo

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aloha, [chat]. It's sunny but cold today, I like it.

    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Today is a good day to live.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Today is a good day to live.

    Yes... today makes for an unhappy Klingon.

    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hello Stilist, hello Haps.

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    We want the airwaves back

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Howdy.

    39kEWYh.jpg
    ·
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    limedforthetruth.com is a bit dead, huh? :<

    It's been good as dead for months hasn't it?

    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Is Shinto actually banned? Or is he just being silly?

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What?

    39kEWYh.jpg
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    What?
    His title says "--BANNED--", but he doesn't have any infractions and there's nothing in the ban thread.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Leitner wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    limedforthetruth.com is a bit dead, huh? :<

    It's been good as dead for months hasn't it?

    Yah, after Andrew_Jay's article about modern art nothing has happened. I'm sure you can still submit new entries, though. o_O

    I reckon Shinto is being silly or asked to be banned. Can't imagine him being banned for violating rules. (and no, not just because he's friends with Will)

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    What?
    His title says "--BANNED--", but he doesn't have any infractions and there's nothing in the ban thread.

    Perhaps he requested to be banned because he has work to do. He's done it before.

    Edit: The hippo is faster than his own shadow...

    ... and me.

    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Edit: The hippo is faster than his own shadow...

    ... and me.
    Hehe.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Should I move back to normal hippo or stick to neo-hippo?

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Should I move back to normal hippo or stick to neo-hippo?
    I prefer the normal hippo, but ultimately the choice is yours.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Should I move back to normal hippo or stick to neo-hippo?
    I prefer the normal hippo, but ultimately the choice is yours.

    I follow you blindly!

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Should I move back to normal hippo or stick to neo-hippo?
    I prefer the normal hippo, but ultimately the choice is yours.
    I follow you blindly!
    :!:

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Perhaps you should continue wearing the shades then, Aldo. Many a blind people wears them! :P

    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    we are the dark romantics

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Perhaps you should continue wearing the shades then, Aldo. Many a blind people wears them! :P
    I don't know why, though. Is it because people think blind eyes look silly? :?

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Might as well post this here as well

    GEveenontginning.jpg

    This is how most my country looks from above.

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    It looks kinda like a shattered piece of glass. It’s neat.

    Also, apparently there are goth dance clubs?

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Perhaps you should continue wearing the shades then, Aldo. Many a blind people wears them! :P
    I don't know why, though. Is it because people think blind eyes look silly? :?

    Yeah, many people feel creeped out by eyes staring in a random direction or eyes with no pupils.
    I can hardly blame them.

    Also, your country looks neat from above!

    Ok, not just from above.

    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    I want to visit the Netherlands and have Aldo give me a tour.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    I want to visit the Netherlands and have Aldo give me a tour.

    ... of goth dance clubs?

    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    I want to visit the Netherlands and have Aldo give me a tour.
    ... of goth dance clubs?
    I think I might pass on those.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Most "blocks" (more like slices in this case) are exactly 110 by 1250 metres, unless someone changed things later. They're trying to protect the original structure these days, because it's fairly unique and well, it's neat.

    And yes, goth dance clubs? Never been to one, but why does this surprise you? :P

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Most "blocks" (more like slices in this case) are exactly 110 by 1250 metres, unless someone changed things later. They're trying to protect the original structure these days, because it's fairly unique and well, it's neat.
    And yes, goth dance clubs? Never been to one, but why does this surprise you? :P
    Because a dance club generally has a upbeat atmosphere.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Once I'm less busy with school I'll post in the "this is where I live"-thread with some more photos.

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Most "blocks" (more like slices in this case) are exactly 110 by 1250 metres, unless someone changed things later. They're trying to protect the original structure these days, because it's fairly unique and well, it's neat.
    And yes, goth dance clubs? Never been to one, but why does this surprise you? :P
    Because a dance club generally has a upbeat atmosphere.

    True

    I suppose they don't dance the Macarena (eeeey--macarena) in there?

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    revolution heißt zu tun was man will

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    And yes, goth dance clubs? Never been to one, but why does this surprise you? :P
    Because a dance club generally has a upbeat atmosphere.

    True

    I suppose they don't dance the Macarena (eeeey--macarena) in there?

    They just play the record reeeaaaly slow.

    Edit: Sounds more like anarchy to me, stilist.

    ·
  • ColdredColdred Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Afternoon, chaps. What's all this ruckus about?

    sig1-1.jpg
    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Edit: Sounds more like anarchy to me, stilist.
    It's the title of a song by Antitainment (German band). I think it’s supposed to be a joke, given that track six is titled ‚Scheiß auf drehbuch‘.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    They just play the record reeeaaaly slow.

    Edit: Sounds more like anarchy to me, stilist.
    :lol:

    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
    ·
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Coldred wrote: »
    Afternoon, chaps. What's all this ruckus about?

    What ruckus? You're halucinating, Coldred. ;-)

    t stil: Sounds like a joke alright.

    ·
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Huh... so ‚drehbuch‘ comes from roll + book. Interesting.

    Edit: I realise this would be incredibly obvious to anybody who knows German.

    I poop things on my site and twitter
    ·
This discussion has been closed.