Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A sad and sober [Chat]

13468953

Posts

  • FencingsaxFencingsax Who lives Who dies Who Guacamoles? Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Oh man, my curiosity caused me to look up Harlequin babies. That was a very bad idea.
    This isa one of the worst ideas on the internet.

    Fencingsax on
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it
    GNU Terry Pratchett
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Stilist whatever you do, don't look up 2 girls one cup, tub girl, or anything to do with goatse.

    Hello new page what a great page starter.
    I’m familiar with most shock images, but I wondered what it actually looked like.

    t _J_: The baby is born with really thick skin which bunches up in a pattern that sorta looks like a jester’s outfit. Does nasty stuff to the face as well.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    t _J_: The baby is born with really thick skin which bunches up in a pattern that sorta looks like a jester’s outfit. Does nasty stuff to the face as well.

    That's delightful.

    _J_ on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    When I am bored I look up porn actresses, I think my time waster is better then yours!

    Preacher on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    When I am bored I look up porn actresses, I think my time waster is better then yours!

    I do the same thing.

    _J_ on
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Richy wrote:
    Or at least, you can type in 5318008 and turn it upside-down.
    You fail.
    No?

    Two "S"s.

    [Edit]
    And it's a 7 instead of a 1.

    My friend taught it to me this way:

    Dolly Parton was 69 (69)
    Her boobs were 2 2 2 big (69222)
    She went to the doctor who told her take 51 (6922251) pills times 8 (6922251*8) days
    which made her:
    55378008
    He was going with boobies, not boobless.
    Got it now.
    Thanks.

    LaOs on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    If only you had tonsils we could be friends _J_ sadly I don't associate with the tonsiless.

    Preacher on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    If only you had tonsils we could be friends _J_ sadly I don't associate with the tonsiless.

    I'm no longer a whole person. I am without tonsils.

    And my swallowing powers? Completely gone.

    _J_ on
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    If only you had tonsils we could be friends _J_ sadly I don't associate with the tonsiless.
    I'm no longer a whole person. I am without tonsils.

    And my swallowing powers? Completely gone.
    There goes almost everybody else on the forum.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I figured you tless people are all the same, without your glands that can get effected and be removed without really any hinderance. Just like those appendixless fucks. You aren't even human anymore!

    Preacher on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    Johannen wrote: »
    Rainbow Six online or read a book?

    hmm... what does [chat] think?

    What book?

    Northern lights.

    Johannen on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Fuck it i'm gonna read a book six... *cough* ... I said i'm going to read a book.

    I don't know what happened there.

    Johannen on
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    I figured you tless people are all the same, without your glands that can get effected and be removed without really any hinderance. Just like those appendixless fucks. You aren't even human anymore!

    not to mention those without their wisdom teeth.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling.png
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I figured you tless people are all the same, without your glands that can get effected and be removed without really any hinderance. Just like those appendixless fucks. You aren't even human anymore!

    not to mention those without their wisdom teeth.



    damn, here i was thinking i was a human with all my vestigial (sp?) goodness....

    JPants on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Just like those appendixless fucks. You aren't even human anymore!

    :(

    Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    Proto wrote: »
    I wish I could think of a way to wire my computer to one of my TVs. The RCA video wire is a different composition than the RCA sound-wires, isn't it?

    Nope. Same stuff.


    What outputs do you have on your video card?

    I can arrange for my PC to have that particular video output. I've done it before, many times. The issue is more whether or not my RCA extension-cables can carry a video signal without dramatic losses, then. Because my TVs are in the other room.

    Edit: Also, engineers are the shit.

    ViolentChemistry on
    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What's two girls one cup?

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Proto wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Just like those appendixless fucks. You aren't even human anymore!

    :(

    yeah. At least I still have my appendix!

    _J_ on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well what if you need that little piece of shit that gets swollen and kills you? You're screwed, you're like a robot without an appendix. At least _J_ is still human mostly.

    Preacher on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Proto wrote: »
    I wish I could think of a way to wire my computer to one of my TVs. The RCA video wire is a different composition than the RCA sound-wires, isn't it?

    Nope. Same stuff.


    What outputs do you have on your video card?

    I can arrange for my PC to have that particular video output. I've done it before, many times. The issue is more whether or not my RCA extension-cables can carry a video signal without dramatic losses, then. Because my TVs are in the other room.

    Edit: Also, engineers are the shit.

    Well, RCA is kind of crap, distance won't help. So if you have better outputs available I'd use them. Or use your 360 if you have one.

    Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Well what if you need that little piece of shit that gets swollen and kills you? You're screwed, you're like a robot without an appendix. At least _J_ is still human mostly.

    Yeah!

    _J_ on
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    What's two girls one cup?

    Google it you pussy. :P

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So apendix is more important than tonsils? Where do wisdom teeth fit in?

    JPants on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Well what if you need that little piece of shit that gets swollen and kills you? You're screwed, you're like a robot without an appendix. At least _J_ is still human mostly.

    They wouldn't let me keep it either.

    I wanted to chuck it into the parking lot.

    Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I want to make bratwurst
    I do not have a grill
    However, I do have a pot
    And a george foreman grill

    So what do I do? Do I like boil bratwurst with beer and onions and then brown them on the george foreman? is that how it is done? i need halp!

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    | Steam & XBL: Shazkar | 3DS: 3110-5421-3843 |
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Proto wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Well what if you need that little piece of shit that gets swollen and kills you? You're screwed, you're like a robot without an appendix. At least _J_ is still human mostly.

    They wouldn't let me keep it either.

    I wanted to chuck it into the parking lot.

    They wouldn't let me keep my tonsils. Pricks. They're probably growing _J_ clones right now.

    _J_ on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    So apendix is more important than tonsils? Where do wisdom teeth fit in?

    Well has anyone told you are a dumb ass jpants? They didn't call them wisdom teeth for nothing! Fools how do you not know the importance of your useless body parts!

    Preacher on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    So apendix is more important than tonsils? Where do wisdom teeth fit in?

    Wisdom teeth are unnecessary if they don't fit. If they do fit they don't pull them because shit, extra teeth ftw.

    ViolentChemistry on
    DAMM
    Drunks Against Mad Mothers
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    So apendix is more important than tonsils? Where do wisdom teeth fit in?

    Well has anyone told you are a dumb ass jpants? They didn't call them wisdom teeth for nothing! Fools how do you not know the importance of your useless body parts!

    I don't have wisdom teeth or tonsils anymore. AND they removed my adenoids.

    OH NOES.

    _J_ on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    So apendix is more important than tonsils? Where do wisdom teeth fit in?

    Well has anyone told you are a dumb ass jpants? They didn't call them wisdom teeth for nothing! Fools how do you not know the importance of your useless body parts!

    I don't have wisdom teeth or tonsils anymore. AND they removed my adenoids.

    OH NOES.

    _J_ on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    See what happens when they take out your wisdom teeth! You get stupid double posts like _J_.

    Preacher on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    See what happens when they take out your wisdom teeth! You get stupid double posts like _J_.

    True.

    _J_ on
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    _J_ wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    So apendix is more important than tonsils? Where do wisdom teeth fit in?

    Well has anyone told you are a dumb ass jpants? They didn't call them wisdom teeth for nothing! Fools how do you not know the importance of your useless body parts!

    I don't have wisdom teeth or tonsils anymore. AND they removed my adenoids.

    OH NOES.

    When I was in a coma they took the time to remove my wisdom teeth.
    When I awoke months later I went to the denist complaning about how my teeth hurt. After several calls I am told that my teeth should not be able to grow back, I was confused then was told they removed them when I was in the coma earlier that year

    Brainleech on
    A.jpg
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Brainleech wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    So apendix is more important than tonsils? Where do wisdom teeth fit in?

    Well has anyone told you are a dumb ass jpants? They didn't call them wisdom teeth for nothing! Fools how do you not know the importance of your useless body parts!

    I don't have wisdom teeth or tonsils anymore. AND they removed my adenoids.

    OH NOES.

    When I was in a coma they took the time to remove my wisdom teeth.
    When I awoke months later I went to the denist complaning about how my teeth hurt. After several calls I am told that my teeth should not be able to grow back, I was confused then was told they removed them when I was in the coma earlier that year

    You were in a coma?

    _J_ on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I have an appendolith, which is a hard mass inside my appendix. Basically it means that one day I will get appendicitis, but they can't take my appendix out now for insurance reasons. Only when it's trying to kill me.


    Geez, I hope I'm not on one of my backpacking trips in the middle of nowhere when my appendix decides to try and kill me.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    I have an appendolith, which is a hard mass inside my appendix. Basically it means that one day I will get appendicitis, but they can't take my appendix out now for insurance reasons. Only when it's trying to kill me.


    Geez, I hope I'm not on one of my backpacking trips in the middle of nowhere when my appendix decides to try and kill me.

    Could you get new insurance, or let someone else cut it out?

    _J_ on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Stood up for the fourth time this semester. Seriously, ladies, what the hells.

    Time for Bloodhound Gang:

    Doesn't matter what I'm packin' in my denim it's what's in my genes
    The only smoked meat the only sausage I would eat is made by Jimmy Dean
    See I'm not to keen on the smell of Vaseline
    No I'm not Princess Di and I don't wanna be a queen
    I just wish I was queer so I could get chicks

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • VeegeezeeVeegeezee Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Aw maaan

    Robert Bussard died.

    Veegeezee on
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    Veegeezee wrote: »
    Aw maaan

    Robert Bussard died.

    Who?

    _J_ on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Carry a grape fruit spoon with you everywhere gooey, that way you can have someone be a true bad ass and take someones appendix out with one.

    Preacher on
13468953
This discussion has been closed.