As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

universal orlando halloween horrer night

Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
ok this one is dead simple, has anyone been before and is it awesome? oh and if you went what night? thanks

6103544412_a48002080a.jpg
Angel177 on

• ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Yea, it's generally awesome. I've worked the past few years, as has my girlfriend. This year she is a makeup artist.
    The best nights to go... the least crowded ones. It's hard to time these unfortunatly, it can be random. Halloween is generally a good night however.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • Muramasa18Muramasa18 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I went on a school trip a few years back, it's pretty cool. It was a Friday night.

Muramasa18 on
  • KMFurDMKMFurDM Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I went once...I found it...weak.

Although I can only compare it to the haunted hayrides and houses up here in the Mid Atlantic. For me I think it has something to do with cold weather, crunching through leaves, and no palm trees adding some ambiance.

KMFurDM on
    edited October 2007
    Don't act like an asshole when you go. It happens alot actually. Many performers get the shit beat out of them by drunks and people who think they are tough.

Go if you want to get scared and have fun.

Improvolone on
  • CatnipCatCatnipCat Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I usually work at the houses at HHN, and you definitely want to go on Halloween night if you want to make sure it's not too crowded. Most people don't go because they think it will be too crowded, so it usually isn't. Any night you go you run the risk of waiting 75 minutes to walk through a house though.

CatnipCat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    big thanks to all the posters but man if i see someone beating on a peformer....they'll get a swift kick in the junk i swear.

anyone else got a comment? i leave on wedensday so keep posting.

Angel177 on
    edited October 2007
    Let yourself get scared. If you try to tough it out, most performers won't bother with you.
    Don't go on a Friday or Saturday.
    Get a fast pass if the lines are nuts.

Improvolone on
  • Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    WTF is 'horrer'?

Magus` on
  • Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    horror spelt with a scottish accent, my girlfriend takes the piss.....bit like you magus! :P

Angel177 on