The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Finally I'm a Winner!

JinnJinn Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Singularity Engine++
So, I guess I just won 4 free round trip tickets to Europe. What kind of crazy death-match style competition should I stage in order to choose three friends to take with me?

Also, this is like the first time I've ever won anything cool ever. I was all about cereal box sweepstakes and shit (McDonald's Monopoly, radio call-in contests, etc. etc.) as a kid and the only thing I ever won in my life was some stupid Talk Back Voice recorder pen and the soundtrack to that live action 101 Dalmations movie with Glenn Close (radio disney... god I was such a little faggot).

So, SE, have you ever won anything totally rad?

Jinn on