As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Guitar Hero 3| Foo Fighters, Velvet Revolver DLC is 500pt for 3 songs

LunkerLunker Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Games and Technology
gh3rawknr6.jpg

PLATFORMS: PS2, PS3, Wii, 360
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: Sunday, October 28 (shipping earlier)
HOW AWESOME: So awesome

• Join our tour group, Wang Camaro!

We will build a wing-wong of epic proportions. Track your in-game progress, compare scores and join tournaments with the rest of the Penny Arcadians on guitarhero.com. Go to the Guitar Hero 3 community site, register, link your account to your console and join up our tour group, Wang Camaro. Note: Neversoft and RO apparently thought GH3 was going to be a niche, underground title, because the sheer mass of users has broken their site. If you get an "invalid slot token" error when trying to link your account, just try again in a few hours.

Also, Wii owners can hit up our official Wii Friend Code database by clicking here.

• Latest news

[11.8.07] Two DLC packs available; 3 songs each for 500 points. Velvet Revolver pack has Slither, Messages and She Builds Quick Machines. Foo Fighters pack has All My Life, The Pretender and This Is a Call. Rumored boss battle DLC pack nowhere to be seen ...

[10.26.07] Guitar Hero 3 community site is live. Register, link your account to your console and join up our tour group, Wang Camaro. Apparently we can track high scores and stats across Wii/360/PS3 owners!

[10.26.07] 1up reports that the Rock Band Strat will not work with Guitar Hero 3. :(

[10.25.07] IGN podcast reports that the GH3 Les Paul works with Rock Band. :)

[10.24.07] For 360 owners: Details on a special GH3 event/contest the weekend of Nov. 2–4. Play multiplayer with Activision people to earn the viral Meet Your Maker Achievement, prizes given out ever hour, high-score tourney for Barracuda on Expert.

[10.23.07] First report of a broken street date! Start cajoling those employees, folks!

[10.22.07] YouTube videos of pretty much the entire game. Oh, and that OXM demo? Coming to Live on Tuesday, Oct. 23. Same demo, no added stuff apparently.

• FAQ

I can't find the Dragonforce song in the store. It's not in the game. Why did Neversoft lie to me?!?!
In order to unlock Through the Fire and Flames, you have to finish one of the career modes; as the end credits roll, you'll get a chance to play the song with no rock meter, and after that you'll automatically have it in your bonus songs.

Is it true I have to unlock the exclusive co-op songs in the co-op career mode in order to play them?
Technically: Yes. There is allegedly an update coming for the 360 version that enables co-op quickplay; no word for the other versions yet, but PS2/Wii owners shouldn't hold their breath.

However, there is a cheat code to unlock all of the songs, including the co-op ones...

What cheat codes are available?
So far: Hyperspeed, Unlock All Songs, Air Guitar, Performance Mode (invisible fretboard!) and Precision Mode (shortens notes' timing window drastically). I haven't tested them out yet, so YMMV. To enter cheats, from the main menu go to "Options," then "Cheats," then follow the prompts. Jury's still out on whether the codes disable saving or Achievements, although apparently using the Unlock All cheat actually gives you the corresponding Achievement. :rotate:

Here are all the cheats:
To enter codes: Press and hold note, then hit strum bar. Repeat to end of code.

Hyperspeed: Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow

Unlock Performance Mode:
[Red+Yellow], [Red+Blue], [Red+Orange], [Red+Blue], [Red+Yellow], [Green+Blue], [Red+Yellow], [Red+Blue]

Unlock Precision Mode:
[Green+Red] x3, [Red+Yellow] x2, [Red+Blue] x2, [Yellow+Blue], [Yellow+Orange] x2, [Green+Red] x3, [Red+Yellow] x2, [Red+Blue] x2, [Yellow+Blue], [Yellow+Orange] x2

Unlock All Songs:
[Yellow+Orange], [Red+Blue], [Red+Orange], [Green+Blue], [Red+Yellow], [Yellow+Orange], [Red+Yellow], [Red+Blue], [Green+Yellow] x2, [Yellow+Blue] x2, [Yellow+Orange] x2, [Yellow+Blue], Yellow, Red, [Red+Yellow], Red, Yellow, Orange

Air guitar: (BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (BY) (GY) (GY) (RB) (RB) (RY) (RY) (GY) (GY) (RY) (RY)

How can I play the boss battle songs/Devil Went Down to Georgia without the boss battles?
You can't. Sorry. The Tom Morello and Slash battles can never be played without the power-ups and battle mechanics that most of you hate. This also holds true for The Devil Went Down to Georgia, arguably the worst design decision in the entire game. You will be battling Lou for all eternity if you want to hear those delicious licks.

What does "HO/PO" or "Hammer on/pull off" mean?
Strato wrote:
Someone asked how to do HO/POs, so I'm going to explain in case it's helpful.

A hammer-on or pull-off is a note fretted without needing to strum. So it's less work to do. Think of the string vibrating after the initial strum, and then moving the fret changes the note it continues to play, so you hit a lot of notes just by pressing more frets after the initial strum.

The catch is, if you miss any of these notes, you need to strum again for the string to start playing. If I have a long chain of fast groups in 3's or 4's, I will usually strum at the beginning of each bunch, just in case I happen to screw up during the previous bunch.

To practice them, try to refrain from strumming when you see one of the glowing/white notes. Just press the fret for that note when the time comes. Try it on a slow song, or in practice. Eventually you'll get the hang of it. In GH2, they added the ability to simply HO/PO exactly like fretting normal notes, whereas on a real guitar you need to be holding down the frets in advance to do pull-offs. This makes them pretty easy to do, and you've been given a wider accuracy window to press them in the third game.

What’s up with guitar compatibility?
There’s still a lot of unanswered questions about this. Here’s what we know for now as I understand:

guitarcharthelfnew2rk6.jpg

Regarding GH2 and GH3, this is how I understand it (please correct me if you think it's otherwise, this is terribly confusing):

• 360: GH2 wired Xplorer will work in both GH2 and GH3; GH3 wireless Les Paul will work in both GH2 and GH3.

• PS2: GH2 wired SG and older wireless controllers will work in GH1, GH2 and GH3; GH3 wireless Kramer will work in GH1, GH2 and GH3. (But the PS3 GH3 wireless Les Paul will not work on the PS2 at all.)

• PS3: Here's where it gets gamey. The GH3 wireless Les Paul will not work when playing GH1 or GH2 on the PS3. If you have a wired GH2 PS2 controller and a PS2-PS3 controller adapter, GH1 is playable but GH2 is not. (And the PS2 GH3 wireless Kramer will not work on the PS3.)

I'm still looking for the Rock Band confirmation, but I'm fairly certain HMX has said that on the 360, the RB Strat will work with GH2. Dunno about PS3 yet, but it's not looking likely given the guitar problems the wired GH2 controllers have with the PS3's back-compatibility.

• Full song list

(Bold denotes masters)
1. Starting Out Small
"Slow Ride" – Foghat
"Talk Dirty to Me" – Poison
"Hit Me with Your Best Shot" – Pat Benatar
"Story of My Life" – Social Distortion
Encore: "Rock and Roll All Nite" – Kiss
Co-op: "Sabotage" – Beastie Boys

2. Your First Real Gig
"Mississippi Queen" – Mountain
"School's Out" – Alice Cooper
"Sunshine of Your Love" – Cream
"Barracuda" – Heart
Guitar Battle vs. Tom Morello
Encore: "Bulls on Parade" – Rage Against the Machine
Co-op: "Reptilia" – The Strokes

3. Making The Video
"When You Were Young" – The Killers
"Miss Murder" – AFI

"The Seeker" – The Who
"Lay Down" – Priestess
Encore: "Paint It, Black" – The Rolling Stones
Co-op: "Suck My Kiss" – Red Hot Chili Peppers

4. European Invasion
"Paranoid" – Black Sabbath
"Anarchy in the U.K." – Sex Pistols (Re-recorded)
"Kool Thing" – Sonic Youth
"My Name Is Jonas" – Weezer

Encore: "Even Flow" – Pearl Jam
Co-op: "Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll" – Blue Öyster Cult

5. Bighouse Blues
"Holiday in Cambodia" – Dead Kennedys
"Rock You Like a Hurricane" – Scorpions
"Same Old Song and Dance" – Aerosmith
"La Grange" – ZZ Top
Guitar Battle vs. Slash
Encore: "Welcome to the Jungle" – Guns N' Roses
Co-op: "Helicopter" – Bloc Party

6. The Hottest Band On Earth
"Black Magic Woman" – Santana
"Cherub Rock" – The Smashing Pumpkins

"Black Sunshine" – White Zombie
"The Metal" – Tenacious D
Encore: "Pride and Joy" – Stevie Ray Vaughan
Co-op: "Monsters" – Matchbook Romance

7. Live In Japan
"Before I Forget" – Slipknot
"Stricken" – Disturbed
"3's & 7's" – Queens of the Stone Age
"Knights of Cydonia" – Muse

Encore: "Cult of Personality" – Living Colour (Re-recorded)

8. Battle For Your Soul
"Raining Blood" – Slayer
"Cliffs of Dover" – Eric Johnson
"The Number of the Beast" – Iron Maiden
"One" – Metallica

Guitar Battle vs. Lou
Encore: "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" – Charlie Daniels Band (Steve Oumiette rendition)

Bonus Tracks (all but Stone Roses song are masters)
"Avalancha" – Héroes del Silencio
"Can't Be Saved" – Senses Fail
"Closer" – Lacuna Coil
"Don't Hold Back" – The Sleeping
"Down n' Dirty" – LA Slum Lords
"F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X." – The Fall of Troy
"Generation Rock" – Revolverheld
"Go That Far" - Bret Michaels Band
"Hier Kommt Alex" – Die Toten Hosen
"I'm in the Band" – The Hellacopters
"Impulse" – An Endless Sporadic
"In Love" – Scouts of St. Sebastian
"In the Belly of a Shark" – Gallows
"Mauvais Garçon" – Naast
"Metal Heavy Lady" – Lions
"Minus Celsius" – Backyard Babies
"My Curse" – Killswitch Engage
"Nothing for Me Here" – Dope
"Prayer of the Refugee" – Rise Against
"Radio Song" – Superbus
"Ruby" – Kaiser Chiefs
"She Bangs the Drums" – The Stone Roses
"Take This Life" – In Flames
"The Way It Ends" – Prototype
"Through the Fire and Flames" – DragonForce (This has to be seen to be believed.)

• Extra stuff

There's apparently a CD soundtrack out now or soon with some of the recordings from the game. It also allows 360 owners to download three extra songs:

Track listing
1 Slash - Guitar Hero 3 Intro
2 The Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
3 Queens of the Stone Age - 3's And 7's
4 AFI - Miss Murder
5 Velvet Revolver - Slither
6 Sonic Youth - Kool Thing
7 Living Colour - Cult of Personality
8 Marilyn Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness (Nick Zinner Remix)
9 Flyleaf - Tina
10 Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee
11 Steve Ouimette - Devil Went Down to Georgia

Bonus GH3 Songs:
1 "Carcinogen Crush" – AFI
2 "Putting Holes in Happiness" – Marilyn Manson (Nick Zinner Remix)
3 "Tina" – Flyleaf

mrrowwwnaz0.jpg

Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
Lunker on

• Options
    Mr BubblesMr Bubbles David Koresh Superstar Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Group name? How about Pennyarcade Fire?

Mr Bubbles on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Shlank wrote: »
    Lunker wrote: »
    I'm prepping a new thread right now. Any requests?

I've got a small request. Start a band for PA on guitarhero.com and then direct everyone to sign up and join the band.

I vote for the 'Flying Wangs'

I'd love to, but I'm shit-busy at work. I think people can pitch some ideas, maybe get a poll going, and we move on from there. What do you folks say?

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I find it disappointing that the soundtrack doesn't have Tom Morello's battle song. I would buy it if it did.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    ScottyScotty Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Someone in another thread (can't remember who) said "THE FLYING WANGS"...I thought that was pretty awesome.8-)

Scotty on
  • Options
    the Togfatherthe Togfather Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Killer OP Lunk...although I thought the latest OXM article pretty much confirmed that the Les Paul is going to work in Rock Band? I might be wrong...but that's at least what I thought, maybe it can't quite count as official though, I guess.

I'd join your fancy PA GH3 group, but I'm alread in one..."Rock Band is Superior". Yah, I'm a hopeless fanboy. Can you be in 2? Probably not, huh?

Anyway, XBL Gamertag: TheTogfather

Add me, we'll rock.

the Togfather on
    The night is dark and full of terrors.
    twit feed
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What's the deal with Velvet Revolver? There were rumors that She Builds Quick Machines would be in the game, but it doesn't look like any VR songs made it into the game. And now Slither is on the soundtrack CD.

I'm confused.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    New High Score on Even Flow! 259,414

I hate only having a few songs from the demo to work with though, Even Flow is the only note chart I really enjoy.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Killer OP Lunk...although I thought the latest OXM article pretty much confirmed that the Les Paul is going to work in Rock Band? I might be wrong...but that's at least what I thought, maybe it can't quite count as official though, I guess.

I'd join your fancy PA GH3 group, but I'm alread in one..."Rock Band is Superior". Yah, I'm a hopeless fanboy. Can you be in 2? Probably not, huh?

Anyway, XBL Gamertag: TheTogfather

Add me, we'll rock.

I just FC'd your friend request.

Just navigating the dashboard with the guitar is enough to make me feel awesome.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I played a the demo at a friend's house. I am quite disappointed with what I've seen regarding the characters and the animations. The menus (which didn't need any tooling with) are navigated slightly differently which threw me off the first time. There is a slight delay with the demo (for me at least) that took a long time to get used to. The battle mode looks annoying and retarded. I don't see myself playing battle mode more than once in a night.

The track list is good, very good. Boss battles sound neat. Some of the note charts on Hard and Expert look pretty damn retarded. "The Metal" on Expert looked good for the first half then it switches to "let's play random chords that don't go with the song." I hope it isn't the same with the rest of the tracks. GH2 sorta had it with a couple of songs but not to the point where entire solo portions had random 3-note chords splashed all over the place.

Either way, I used an Amazon gift card to pay for most of this which isn't arriving to me until the 30th. It should tide me over until I get my sound system set up for Rock Band.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    arcatharcath Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well I don't want my last post on the end of the soon to be locked topic, so I will repost the pics.

I know its not perfect. The only real imperfection is the fingerprint smudge it got when I got impatient and decided to put it back together a couple hours early. Other than that, the paint job is fine.

And it doesn't help that the pictures aren't the best in the world either. =/

Just one coat of Krylon Fusion Red, and 3 clear coats.

RisingSun2.jpg

RisingSun1.jpg

Edit: I cant figure out how to make the pics look as good as it looks to the naked eye. I guess its just setting and lighting.

meh.

arcath on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    StratoStrato Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    How does this online group stuff work? Do you need the 360 version?

Cause I'm really considering getting the 360 version now instead of PS2.

Strato on
  • Options
    FaceballMcDougalFaceballMcDougal Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't mind the Xplorer at all and since I dropped $170 on Rock Band I didn't really feel like spending another $40.

FaceballMcDougal on
    xbl/psn/steam: jabbertrack
  • Options
    4rch3nemy4rch3nemy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Will this game sound better using HDMI as opposed to composite cables? (RWY)

Oh and arcath: That's sweeeeeet. What kind of paint did you use?

4rch3nemy on
  • Options
    FaceballMcDougalFaceballMcDougal Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    4rch3nemy wrote: »

digital audio is great ... HDMI or optical... but you've got to have the sound system to tell the difference

FaceballMcDougal on
    xbl/psn/steam: jabbertrack
  • Options
    Fatty McBeardoFatty McBeardo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    "Ruby" is in GH3? Interesting. It's in PGR4, too.

It seemed that there were originally going to be a lot more master tracks in career mode than there actually turned out to be.

Oh, and is it just me or is there too much reverb on the vocals for Even Flow? It sounds like Eddie Vedder singing inside of a cave.

Edit - Maybe it's because Eddie Vedder is standing inside of the male singer model's ridiculous mouth olol

Fatty McBeardo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

digital audio is great ... HDMI or optical... but you've got to have the sound system to tell the difference

Yeah, my parents' house has the system.. so yeah, I'll definitely spend the extra cash and get everything for X360 instead of mah silly PS2 (which I have the controllers for already.. sigh).

Thanks!

4rch3nemy on
  • Options
    ShlankShlank Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Yeah I'm gonna vote for the Flying Wangs as our band name. Unless we get a larger vote going for something else I'll whip it up and post the info in here. I say we give it to page 5 to get another contender for our Band name.

Shlank on
    Shlankx.png
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sultans of Peen

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Edit - Maybe it's because Eddie Vedder is standing inside of the male singer model's ridiculous mouth olol

They need at least two male singers. The guy they have just doesn't look right at all doing Jack Black.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I never liked Ms. Blondedreads. The fact that they made the male singer look like Steve Nash with a big ass mouth and didn't touch the female singer is amazing.

Arikado on
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    Fatty McBeardoFatty McBeardo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Take These Broken Wangs and Learn to Fly Again

Too long. :(

On Wang and a Prayer?

Fatty McBeardo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    "Wind Beneath My Wangs", perhaps?

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    "Wang In Blood" or "Reign in Wang" -- I'm kind of partial to the first one just because it's such a horrible mental image.

Shlank on
    Shlankx.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Wangs on Parade

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Pride & Wang or Wang & Joy?

Cliffs of Wang

Shlank on
    Shlankx.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Wangs of the Stone Age
    Wangmother
    Wang Sabbath
    Death Wang For Cutie

The trick is keeping the name catchy and obvious enough, imo.

4rch3nemy on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Will this group let us... do something?

Is it different than the friends list? Does it track our combined progress online?

I need to figure out which system to get the game for. If there is some cool online feature, maybe I will get the 360 version, but otherwise I'm stickin' with PS2.

Strato on
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The Wang That Divides

or

The Division Wang

SatanIsMyMotor on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Strato wrote: »

Is it different than the friends list? Does it track our combined progress online?

I need to figure out which system to get the game for. If there is some cool online feature, maybe I will get the 360 version, but otherwise I'm stickin' with PS2.

Downloadable content.

<3

4rch3nemy on
  • Options
    quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Claw Shrimp!

quovadis13 on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Strato wrote: »

As I understand, it does let you track scores and a crazy amount of stats on the GH3 Web site -- even beyond the regular stuff that 360 leaderboards let you see.

... here you go. Full GameSpot article, a really good read. Here's the top:
    The new Guitar Hero community site is being put together by Agora Games, a company that specializes in creating community tools that link videogames with the web, and Spiral Design, a firm that provides design and marketing solutions for the games industry. Think of Bungie.net if you're looking for a good corollary from another developer. Once you've linked your profile on your Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii to the Guitar Hero website, which is as simple as entering a code on the site that you find in the game, a wealth of information is fed out and aggregated there as you play. All three versions work with the same site and all three versions will interact together, compete with each other, and become one massive rock and roll community. Between five and 15 minutes is all it will take for your Guitar Hero 3 game results to be reflected on the site. It goes much further than the simple stat tracking that most games offer, though.

It begins with the home page. Like any other, this page will link you out to the other major sections of the site. It will also give you a quick look at who has the highest total score, sortable by each of the three platforms, as well as a look at other choice info. You'll be able to see what songs are most popular, click over to purchase the soundtrack on iTunes, take part in polls and get some Guitar Hero official news.

The home page also introduces you to the groupies. Every rock star needs them. Even the emo ones. Groupies on Guitarhero.com are a form of currency, rather like experience points. Play a song and beat it on easy for the first time and you'll score a couple. Get five stars on medium and you'll get more. The more you play the game, the more groupies you'll get, with extra groupies awarded to encourage you to play with all of the game's modes and features. If you stop playing, though, you'll start to lose groupies. No true groupie is going to sit around and wait for a rocker to come out of retirement. You'll also be able to get groupies through other means as well, such as registering or joining a tour group.

Lunker on
  • Options
    El GuacoEl Guaco Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sorry to derail the topic, but I was wondering if I buy GH3 will I able to somehow download songs from previous versions or should I just buy a used copy of GH2? Seems silly that I'd have to take a step backwards to get at older songs. I just really want to play Trogdor.

Back on topic:
    * Death Knights of Wang
    * The Band Which Must Not Be Named

El Guaco on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    Claw Shrimp!

Seconded.

Thanks for that article, I'll read it right now.

Last thing I'm wondering is whether there's any indication that the PS2 won't include all of the tracks in the 360 version (like in GH2). I don't think I've read that anywhere, but I'd like to make sure.

Strato on
  • Options
    KarennaKarenna Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Wangocalypse
    Cocks, Dicks, Metal
    The Rolling Wangs

Also, I'm all in: Gamertag is Annerak, looking for a good time!

Karenna on
    389eb5ab62e67d83.png
  • Options
    WitchsightWitchsight Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    For your consideration; Poop Fist

Witchsight on
    Witchsight.png
  • Options
    PingPongPingPong Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I want to join this group guyssss. let me know when it gets set up.

PingPong on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Karenna wrote: »
    Wangocalypse

This...this is something we should go with.

Shlank on
    Shlankx.png
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I would love to be The Fruitfuckers Prime, but I highly doubt that'll get the go-ahead. :(

EDIT: I also like "The Bacon Robots," but I realize we always have the Wang in there somere.

E2: How about "Twisp and the Catsbys?"

Lunker on
  • Options
    KarennaKarenna Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Lunker wrote: »
    I would love to be The Fruitfuckers Prime, but I highly doubt that'll get the go-ahead. :(

Totally agree with that, but they'd never let us.
    I once tried registering 'FRT FKR' as a license plate, and it got shot down... D:

Karenna on
    389eb5ab62e67d83.png
  • Options
    arcatharcath Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Krylon Fusion Red

arcath on
    camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.