As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game Ons?] Ace Combat 6

Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMABaton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
edited October 2007 in Games and Technology
Hey everybody. I just picked up AC6, and I was reading the thread we already have, but I don't know what the christ. So here's a thread where we can set up matches and whatnot perhaps?

My gamertag is Th3RoadVirus. Add me if you would. I'm having some internet trouble, but if I'm not on tonight, I'll be on sometime tomorrow.

LIST O TAGS
forum name /// tag
TheRoadVirus /// Th3RoadVirus

copy and paste into thine reply. Happy hunting

Erin The Red on

• Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I really should buy this. The demo was cool and I've always wanted to play the series but didn't have a PS2.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Come ooooooon AU release. Only other AC release ive played is AC:X on the PSP and I played that to death. Can not wait for this one :D

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    randombattlerandombattle Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Fuck AC6 is out and I have no money!

I love the AC series... :(

randombattle on
    itsstupidbutidontcare2.gif
    I never asked for this!
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I had to trade in some games to get it. So worth it. It looks almost real to me. Also, holy fuck epic online dogfights

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    BaronVonSnakPakBaronVonSnakPak Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    just got it today with the flight stick.

bombastically awesome.

BaronVonSnakPak on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    360 Gamertag: Baronskatenbass Steam: BaronVonSnakPak HgL: AnsonLuap
  • Options
    SmashismSmashism Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Ace Combat was one of those first games I bought with my hard earned summer jobs. Between the excellence of the gameplay and the gratification of knowing I earned it, I played the crap out of that PS2 version.
    Kind of a bad time for a release though, see me in 2 months AC.
    Anyone have that joystick though? That looks exciting.

Smashism on