Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Everyone's Taking the L[chat]!

1246737

Posts

  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    poutine is sooooo goooooood

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Out here Carl's Jr. is called Hardee's. I don't know why, precisely. But I do know that Thickburgers are THE SHIT.

    Grey Ghost on
    QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | NNID: ProjectGR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Twitter
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Sandman is FTW. I should re-read those.

    I'd lime you, but I'd run out of colour!
    I thought only in America realism is shades of grey and brown.

    Same with your country, Haps?

    I sincerely hope we left brown some 70 years ago, but we have loads of grey. :P

    And I think you deliberately misunderstood me there. ;-)

    t JPants: Oh, yes. Fables is indeed awesome, as are Death's solo comics.

    Haphazard on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

    I make tweet.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    On fries? You disgust me.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    poutine is sooooo goooooood
    Yes.

    Also, I just finished a lot of work I have been working on since yesterday afternoon. I am relieved. And just 15 mins before the time I told a friend I'd meet her for a beer!

    Richy on
    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    poutine is sooooo goooooood

    Yes it is.

    James on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    This man knows whats up.

    JPants on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Preacher wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ouch, so is she booted from the military now?

    No idea. All I know is that she screwed up somewhere bad enough to get seperated from everyone she knows to spend probably a month doing picking up trash or raking leaves in a park.

    Well that sucks for her, what kind of offense would warrant that? I mean just in general.
    It's entirely subjective and up to the commanding officer. It could be underaged drinking, adultery, disrespect to a senior officer, etc etc. There are guide lines but nothing set in stone.

    Quid on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.
    Fuck that noise. Hot sauce forever.

    82.jpg

    I never go to the caf without a bottle of it in my pocket.

    Richy on
    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    boardwalk fries...... the bacon, cheese, ranch special.....

    amateurhour on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    I had terrible difficulty with salads in the States. Nobody seemed to be able to distinguish between my pronounciations of "ranch" and "french."

    japan on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.
    This is why I used Grace's recipe and not yours.

    Quid on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Haphazard wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Sandman is FTW. I should re-read those.

    I'd lime you, but I'd run out of colour!
    I thought only in America realism is shades of grey and brown.

    Same with your country, Haps?

    I sincerely hope we left brown some 70 years ago, but we have loads of grey. :P

    And I think you deliberately misunderstood me there. ;-)

    t JPants: Oh, yes. Fables is indeed awesome, as are Death's solo comics.

    I would never do that. :P

    Zen Vulgarity on
    oVSbgTI.png For more artwork like this, check out Jakub Rozalski's imgur
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    Madness.

    Shinto on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Hey, I tasted Ranch dressing for the first time, some weeks ago. It's not bad.

    Haphazard on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I love Ranch dressing. Especially on burgers or to dip fries in.

    One of the best burgers around here is one that is basted in BBQ sauce and Ranch dressing. The taste ends up being really subtle but really delicious.

    JPants on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Hey, I tasted Ranch dressing for the first time, some weeks ago. It's not bad.

    The south was given the glorious invention that is ranch dressing as a "nice try" gift after losing the civil war.... Thank you the north.

    amateurhour on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Isn't ranch dressing the most popular condiment in the US now?

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I have a hard time believing it's surpassed ketchup. Most people i know love ketchup and dislike ranch.

    JPants on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    Isn't ranch dressing the most popular condiment in the US now?

    That's what I've been told...

    Haphazard on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    back to being a bumbling [chat]ter, now. <,<

    Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing it's surpassed ketchup. Most people i know love ketchup and dislike ranch.

    That is a fallacy, however.

    James on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    back to being a bumbling [chat]ter, now. <,<

    Back still hurt?

    James on
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    James wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing it's surpassed ketchup. Most people i know love ketchup and dislike ranch.

    That is a fallacy, however.

    Didn't say it *was* wrong, just that i have a hard time believing it. Also, having to request it every time you want it vs being readily available at most tables also contributes to the difficulty.

    JPants on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    This man knows whats up.

    I am a frood who really knows where his towel is.

    ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."

    I make tweet.
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Shinto wrote: »
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    Madness.

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    I have a hard time believing it's surpassed ketchup. Most people i know love ketchup and dislike ranch.

    That is a fallacy, however.

    Didn't say it *was* wrong, just that i have a hard time believing it. Also, having to request it every time you want it vs being readily available at most tables also contributes to the difficulty.

    well, unless I'm mistaken, ranch is "supposed" to be refridgerated after opening, as where ketchup is not. That is the issue with it not being at the table.

    amateurhour on
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    fuck ketchup, bbq, ranch, hot sauce, whatever.

    actually that's not true, keychup is the only one I really don't like. not even for the taste, but for the cult of ketchup in this country.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | WiiU-Variable | 3DS-3866-8105-7478 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling.png
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I am forming a line from the points calculated from my data.

    The line is not anywhere near as beautiful as I was led to believe it would be.

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    back to being a bumbling [chat]ter, now. <,<

    I would be most insulted if one of my locked threads didn't even justify a snarky Jeffe quip.

    nexuscrawler on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    James wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    back to being a bumbling [chat]ter, now. <,<

    Back still hurt?

    Yah.

    Was referring to my bitchfest-topic about gaia-online, though. :P

    Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS
    edited October 2007
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »
    Ketchup forever.

    Fuck ketchup.

    BBQ sauce or ranch 4evr.

    This man knows whats up.

    I am a frood who really knows where his towel is.

    You're still wrong, but you get style points.

    Shinto on
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Eh, caesar beats ranch any day.

    Smasher on
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    fuck ketchup, bbq, ranch, hot sauce, whatever.

    actually that's not true, keychup is the only one I really don't like. not even for the taste, but for the cult of ketchup in this country.

    What the hell do you eat?

    Smasher on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I feast on the blood of lesser forumers

    nexuscrawler on
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    Variable hates condiments just because they’re popular.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    These callers, yeah they bit me.

    Preacher on
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited October 2007
    I feast on the blood of lesser forumers
    Any burn I’d make here would involve somebody who’s not present to defend themselves.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    You're all wrong. The best thing to put on fries is mayonnaise.

    japan on
This discussion has been closed.