Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Always hungry, turns into 80's music references

JimothyJimothy Not in front of the foxhe's with the owlRegistered User regular
edited November 2007 in Social Entropy++
Why do people in my building not get hungry? Every night around 10 I find that I am suddenly starving. You can imagine that I run out of whatever food I have almost immediately, so I find myself spending a lot more money than I want to.

And so I've just ordered a small pizza by myself because no one wanted to go in on a large with me. This is much more expensive than it would be if someone else were hungry.

To top it off, I am never full anymore. Ever. On Tuesday I had a footlong and a cookie from Subway for lunch, but I was still starving, so I used my meal plan to buy this chicken wrap thing, and I was still hungry.

This thread is for complaining about people who will not go in on a pizza with you, or about the problem of hunger in general. Not world hunger, personal hunger. The important kind.

Alternate topic: Complain about something equally trivial.

Jimothy on
Owlsig.jpg