Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

anyone play ace combat 6

mastmanmastman Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Games and Technology
I plan on getting a 360 at the end of november and I thought this game looked awesome. Got good reviews as well. Is it as good as it looks?

mastman on
ByalIX8.png
ED: CMDR Kusanku
·

• DiscoZombieDiscoZombie Registered User
    edited November 2007
    mastman wrote: »
    I plan on getting a 360 at the end of november and I thought this game looked awesome. Got good reviews as well. Is it as good as it looks?

I played the demo and it was fun. it's in my gamefly queue. the last ace combat game I played was for the SNES back in the day. seems like this one lives up to the legacy. fun > realism ftw. I hope you can unlock all sorts of cool jets by playing through the game.

·
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=17228

You might want to head here. That is the official Ace Combat 6 thread.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
    ·
  • HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    There is a bunch of us playing it, the post must be a couple of pages back by now though.

FF_XNA_sig2.jpg
    Xbox Live: Handkor Steam: Handkor
    ·
  • EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    edited November 2007
    This here:
    Klyka wrote: »
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=17228

You might want to head here. That is the official Ace Combat 6 thread.

Steam (wishlist) » bloggy stuff » interestin' stuff
    Casual wrote: »
    a man reaches a certain age when he can no longer be part of groups with "wang" in the title
    ·
This discussion has been closed.