Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

FireFox counts jesus as misspelled.

HylianZoraHylianZora Registered User
edited November 2007 in Singularity Engine++
Seriously.
FireFox doesn't believe in jesus.
WTF, FireFox?
It also counts FireFox as misspelled.
At least Internet Explorer didn't share what it's religion was.

My Pokemon Diamond FC is 4253 0208 2286
believe2.png
HylianZora on

Posts

  • bentbent Registered User
    edited November 2007
    OMG

    bent on
    sig1.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Jesus is capitalized numbnuts

    PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The forums are slipping...

    Comahawk on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Man you thought you got flamed before...

    you just brought hell upon yourself.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    LOL WTF

    Srsly, omg

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    HylianZora wrote: »
    Seriously.
    FireFox doesn't believe in jesus.
    WTF, FireFox?
    It also counts FireFox as misspelled.
    At least Internet Explorer didn't share what it's religion was.

    Too bad Firefox doesn't take care of punctuation errors.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • HylianZoraHylianZora Registered User
    edited November 2007
    bent wrote: »
    OMG
    It counts OMG as misspelled, too.
    Nice, FireFox, nice...
    First jesus, now God?
    ...

    HylianZora on
    My Pokemon Diamond FC is 4253 0208 2286
    believe2.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    fuck off and die

    PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    You are staggeringly retarded.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    thread of the year

    mrpaku on
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    HylianZora wrote: »
    Seriously.
    FireFox doesn't believe in jesus.
    WTF, FireFox?
    It also counts FireFox as misspelled.
    At least Internet Explorer didn't share what it's religion was.

    Too bad Firefox doesn't take care of punctuations errors.

    pwnd, tbqh

    PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm also pretty sure the second F in Firefox isn't capitalized.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    Ok, now this is indeed a retarded thread. Anuer, get in here and shit on it.

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    God I wanna fucking lensman this shitheel

    PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

    Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • bentbent Registered User
    edited November 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    HylianZora wrote: »
    Seriously.
    FireFox doesn't believe in jesus.
    WTF, FireFox?
    It also counts FireFox as misspelled.
    At least Internet Explorer didn't share what it's religion was.

    Too bad Firefox doesn't take care of punctuations errors.

    pwnd, tbqh

    rotflmao

    bent on
    sig1.png
  • BrogeyBrogey Team Instinct Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited November 2007
    Hey noob, stay away from the New Topic button and read our Rules thread.

    Thanks.

    Brogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.