As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Win My Copy: Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness

SnowconeSnowcone Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Games and Technology
You guys know the drill by now:

http://www.snackbar-games.com/news/win_my_copy_disgaea_afternoon_of_darkness-2805.html
Disgaea was always one of those titles that garnered a lot of attention and praise from fans of the series. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a PSP so one lucky winner is going to get my copy of Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness.

Entering is simple, register for the forums if you haven't already done so and make a single post in this thread. I'll randomly select a winner on Monday, November 12th at 4pm CST. One entry per person and this is limited to US and Canadian residents. Given that the game is only rated T, I'll open this up to anyone 13 and older.

1 post in the comment thread of that news post, I'll randomly select the winner on Monday, 11/12 at 4pm CST. Open to 13+ residents of the US and Canada.

Snowcone on

• VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Don't have a PSP, but my Santee does.

Oh, first entry!

Veevee on
  • Retarded_TurkeyRetarded_Turkey Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Entered.

Retarded_Turkey on
    camo_sig.png
  • DominusDominus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Sweet. I'm in.

Dominus on
    Currently playing: Skyrim, Super Mario 3D Land
  • DividerDivider Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Lock and Load.

/clenches work chair

Divider on
    Luigi doesn't care about black Lumas! - TehBlueBlur ( 11/16/2007 )
  • Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'll sell it on ebay and put the money for Child's Play.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Perhaps I shall enter! How else would I get a free copy?

Houk the Namebringer on
  • FaustumFaustum __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    I simply must be the victor

Faustum on
    diddysiggiesq8.pngClick to see who gets to DIE February 10th
    sigoj3.gif
  • SnowconeSnowcone Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Very selfless thought. I applaud thee.

Snowcone on
  • projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Totally entered.

Also your little idea has worked. After I was done posting I spent an hour or so looking around at the website. I likes very mucho.

projectmayhem on
    edited November 2007
    Totally entered.

Also your little idea has worked. After I was done posting I spent an hour or so looking around at the website. I likes very mucho.

*shhhh*

You're going to get me accused of being a site whore. Glad you liked the site though. It's a labor of love for me and everyone involved. You'll find some old time PA regs writing there and lurking the forums.

Snowcone on
  • Radikal_DreamerRadikal_Dreamer Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I signed up. I need something to play after I finish FFT.

Radikal_Dreamer on
    theincidentsig.jpg
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Signed up, and also checked out that review of Phoenix Wright 3 you had there.
    Other gamers, though, should just buy whichever entry in the series is the cheapest, because they're virtually the same game.

D:

D:

I need a giant D: !
    WHAT ABOUT THE STORY

...But I digress. Disgaea coo. :|

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • colorninjacolorninja Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Other gamers, though, should just buy whichever entry in the series is the cheapest, because they're virtually the same game.

D:

D:

WHAT ABOUT THE STORY

Hey, I'm glad you checked out Snackbar. That particular review was mine, so I figured I'd respond to your sentiments. I agree that the story is what makes Ace Attorney fun for series fans. For those who are just looking for their first taste, though, the story jumps back and forward in time enough that, for what I can tell, it's interesting in any order. The first game is the cheapest in most places, though, so my recommendation would still have them playing them in the intended order.

Anyway, I hope you keep checking us out occasionally, and good luck in the contest.

colorninja on
  • Vert1Vert1 Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    snackbar forums user +1

Vert1 on
    blood_berry_new.jpg
    Sleep wrote: »
    Vert1 wrote: »
    I'd like to ask everyone here one question. What is a game?

A lower form of sex.
    edited November 2007
    Snowcone wrote: »

Eh, it's a freebie and I can't say no to a potential freebie. I don't have time to pick up a new saga also and already have enough to do, so to ebay it goes if I get it, that is.

Lucky Cynic on
  • HibikiHibiki Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I've been wanting a reason to go out and buy a psp

Hibiki on
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    colorninja wrote: »
    SilverWind wrote: »

D:

D:

WHAT ABOUT THE STORY

Hey, I'm glad you checked out Snackbar. That particular review was mine, so I figured I'd respond to your sentiments. I agree that the story is what makes Ace Attorney fun for series fans. For those who are just looking for their first taste, though, the story jumps back and forward in time enough that, for what I can tell, it's interesting in any order. The first game is the cheapest in most places, though, so my recommendation would still have them playing them in the intended order.

Anyway, I hope you keep checking us out occasionally, and good luck in the contest.

Thank you for responding. <3

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    edited November 2007
    Snowcone wrote: »

Eh, it's a freebie and I can't say no to a potential freebie. I don't have time to pick up a new saga also and already have enough to do, so to ebay it goes if I get it, that is.

I know what you mean. I've got so many games I want to play and they keep getting pushed out by the games that I have to play. It's a vicious cycle with never enough time for it all.

Snowcone on
    edited November 2007
    Especially when you get a game like Oblivion and you are a completionist. D:

Lucky Cynic on