As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warhammer 40K stuff-i dont use it..

RavengerRavenger TrolololoRegistered User regular
edited November 2007 in Critical Failures
Hey guys, I use to be really into my warhammer 40k stuff, spacewolves and demonhunters in particular- but now theyre just stuff in a section of my wardrobe, forced to view a closed door all day. Since I spent a fair amount of money on them, and I painted a large majority of them (some better than others, ;) ) I was wondering what to do with them. Maybe I could sell the whole lot of them on here for some insanely cheap price? Or would it be better to just give them away? I'm not really sure =( heres VERY rough inventory of what i have:
Battle set of spacewolves (I think thats what its called.. actually let me run upstairs and check...nope Battle Force..)
set of demon hunter erm.. I can't remember any names >.< I think theyre called templar. They have huge body armor and stuff, its a set of 5 I believe, I don't have the box anymore.
lesser demon (stolen from some warhammer thing, its essentially a dragon painted black and green/silver)
Lots of little minion demon things for the demon hunters... along with the priest dudes..
hmm a Space Wolf arg what it is called.. its the 40$ juggernaut thing that has a really old space wolf inside...really powerful =\
hmm lese I have Brother Captain Sturm... a land raider... a rhino... couple of space wolf bikers... some of those earth/guerilla forces with guns.
Ohh and some wolf guard, and a box of chaos space wolves... mm a standard bearer.. most of my space wolves are plastic, but I have a few metal ones..
I'm really sorry that I don't know the real names of these, it's just been so long since I used them, I can't remember what they are :S

I really don't know what to do with them, if anybody here is interested in them, I'll go upstairs and try and get a more accurate inventory... but ya.. if anybody here wants em, I'm willing to give em away to whoever if they're willing to pay shipping ;) I also have the space wolf and demon hunter codex, btw.. =)

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
<+Ravenger> you are talking to me
<@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
Ravenger on

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited November 2007
    Yonder 40k thread.

Also, we're not too keen on selling/buying on the forums. Feel free to put some info/a link in your sig to advertise your offer though.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.