As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Friday Fatburger Trek

Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right NowDrives a BuickModerator mod
edited August 2005 in PAX Archive
Hey, who here was part of Friday's Fatburger Trek with me and Spook. You know, the one where we got trapped in the construction thing for a fat minute. And why was nobody but me and Spook willing to just jump over the fence to get out? Eventually him and I held open a locked break in the fence wide enough for everybody to squeeze out. Then we hit the Fatburger and made it back just in time for the Smash Melee Tourney (and then waited an hour for it to start). I've got pics of us at Fatburger that I'll post as soon as I get them off of Spook's laptop. So, you know, reply if you were there.

E6LkoFK.png

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    degreesplatinumdegreesplatinum aka. casual_geek Registered User regular
    edited August 2005
    DUDE! I was that asian dude... you know, that quiet guy by the corner.

Yeah, I remember us accidentally meeting up at Subway and they were SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING! So we just went, "Screw This I'm Eating somewhere" So we went for a long-ass stroll. And when we finally hit FatBurger, it was 15mins before the Smash Bros. Tourney.

Yeah, that was some fun shit.

degreesplatinum on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2005
    okay, here's the Fatburger Crew Pics

PDR_0126.jpg

PDR_0128.jpg

PDR_0129.jpg

I'm not in any of these cuz I was taking the pics.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png