Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

CF Master Phalla Thread

ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Critical Failures
This is Critical Failures' Master Phalla thread. It's for signups, statistics, and general discussion of Phalla and its mechanics. Generally, there will be one main Phalla running (with up to two threads), as well as up to two smaller Phallas. Signups are required for the main game. No dead threads, and the game will be run in the same threads where the signups take place. This is going to be the system until we start having problems, at which point I will probably fix those problems in ways that no one will like, so play nice.

What is Phalla?

Phalla is the Penny-Arcade Forums' version of the party game Mafia.

The Basic Rules

The "village" consists of all players in the game. Included in the village is a small number of bad guys. Normally, the bad guys all know one another at the beginning of the game, but nobody else knows anything about anyone other than themselves.

Each day (normally 24-hour period) the village discusses and publically votes for one person to be executed that night. At the same time, the bad guys choose one person to kill each night and PM the name to the narrator.

The good side wins if all of the bad guys die. The bad side wins if the number of good guys is less than or equal to the number of bad guys (on the assumption that at that point, they control the vote plus get their kill, so it's inevitable).

Usually, there will be one or more "special" roles among the good guys (and occasionally among the bad guys). Exactly who holds each role is only known to that person, although how many of each role exist is most often known.

Each night, the narrator gives the details of who died, and normally whether they were a bad guy. Some games also include clues or outright statements if someone who died is a good special.

Standard Special Roles

Roles will have different names depending on the theme of the game. Listed below are the usual "generic" terms for each role. Normally, specials exercise their power by communicating with the narrator via PM.

Seer -- once per night can "investigate" a particular person and find out from the narrator if they are a bad guy. Variations of seers may be able to determine a good special as well, although they may be unable to distinguish them from a bad guy.

Vigilante -- once per night can kill a person of their choosing.

Guardian -- once per night can protect someone from any death other than execution by the village. Whether they can protect against multiple attacks on one person in the same night is up to the narrator.

Masons -- a group of good guys, usually of similar size to the group of bad guys, who start the game knowing each other, and that they are all good.

Common Variations

Many larger games contain multiple groups of bad guys working at cross-purposes.

At least one game has included a council elected every other night who are able to overturn the popular vote. Normally, this shifts the execution to the person who got the second-most votes.

The typical size for a group of bad guys is 3, although an individual game may have more, particularly if there is only one group of bad guys in a larger game.

Common "House" Rules

You may not communicate regarding the game with someone who is dead, unless there is some specific mechanic in place to do so. In that case, communication normally goes through the narrator.

You may not use any anonymous method of communication to discuss the game. Forum-based PMs, external IMs, and e-mails are allowed as long as the person you are talking to knows who you are.

You may not use screencaps to "prove" anything to anyone.

Normally, everyone gets a "flavor" role in the game. Bad guys and good specials usually get a normal "villager" role in addition to their special role. This keeps people from using their initial PM to verify someone else's role. The two most common ways to do this are to (a) use the exact same message to everyone, or (b) give everyone a unique villager role.

Thanatos on

• thorgotthorgot Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Currently Running Games
    visiblehowl - Night Watch: Light Ones, Dark Ones (Signups)
    Everybody - The First Thirty-Ninth Annual Phalla Awards
    Nobody - Nothing

Phalla Moderation Waitlist
    1. neville - LoTR (banned until May)
    2. Zot - TMNT (not until summer)
    3. Qorzm - Avatar: The Last Airbender (not until June)
    4. TehSpectre - Mortal Kombat
    5. iamtheaznman - Romance of the Three Kingdoms
    6. Gorilla Salad, screenplay based on a short story by mtvcdm - Captain Planet
    7. thorgot - Roguelike
    8. DevoutlyApathetic
    9. robothero - Where in the World is Phalla Sandiego
    10. Locus - 47 Ronin
    11. Psycholarry - Viking
    12. Rend - MMPRPG
    13. mr paku - watership down
    14. Hylianbunny - Runaways Phalla
    15. Marx - super sekrit Phalla
    16. zanmatto
    17. Mr. Embarkation - Mistborn
    18. Infidel - Legend of the Red Dragon
    19. Gumpy - Star Wars
    20. Last Son
    21. Valkun - Final Phallantasy Tactics
    22. Oatway - Lucky Number Slevin
    23. EvilBadman - PHALLANOIA!²
    24. cj iwakura - Gehenna: The Final Nights
    25. Zellpher - Bomberman64
    26. Stew_Stick - Ph-Zero
    27. Abysmal Lynx - Shin Megami Tensei
    28. Saburbia - Rock Band
    29. Obbi - Pokemon
    30. Romantic Undead - Megaman or Megaman X
    31. Quoth - Gargoyles
    32. Frosteey - 27
    33. Eggos - The Thing
    34. telcus - World Domination
    35. Fluffy, Our Beloved Flopsy Bunny Friend - He Say You Brade Runner
    36. Maximus - Dresden Files
    37. FrostMist - Deadlands: Doomtown
    38. mrpaku/Unearthly Stew - Metrophallis
    39. Aegis - Super Mario Bros.
    40. Squashua - PhalLOST II : Starvation Island (assuming he is unbanned by then)
    41. Laos - Temptation Island
    42. Zerinan - Monty Python
    43. Burnage - King of Fighters
    44. MrBlarney - Parallel Worlds or Phaire Emblem or Kill Dr. Lucky in Phalla Mansion or Ace Attorney: Turnabout Phalla
    45. delroland - Master & Commander
    46. Varcayn - Too Lazy to Come Up With a Fake Theme Phalla
    47. cheez - Soul Phallabur
    48. Toxic Toys - Phalla of the Dead
    49. TheLawinator - [tiny]Bore[/tiny]hammer 40k
    50. Grundlterror - Graduated from College Phalla
    51. Bliss 101

What this is
    • a thread for signing up to run games of Phalla, aka Mafia, in bold, bright colors. (see thorgot's thread for older posts)
    • a thread to post the theme and/or size of your game.
    • a way to figure out roughly how long it will be until somebody gets to run their game.
    • a thread to find people to help you run your game.
    • a thread to discuss mechanics, strategies, and ideas. (see Nerissa's thread for older posts)
    What this is not
    • a thread to sign up to host games in D&D. Use Richy's thread instead.
    • a thread to sign up to play games. Use the thread specific to the game you wish to join, instead.
    • a thread to sign up to host "mini" games. Contact the host of the current game to ask if you can start one.
    Miscellaneous
    • This list is hardly binding; you can change your theme or size at any time without letting anybody know.
    • You can delay your turn if you aren't ready when the time comes.
    • Very few games could take more than two weeks or less than one, so you can estimate how long until person n gets to go as n weeks to 2n weeks.
    • Moderator-approved rule: No practical joke games. If the game is unexpectedly unbalanced, that's one thing, but don't waste our time on purpose.
    • If your game involves more than one thread, PM Thinatos to let him know.
    • Each game should be one thread, including signups. (Exception being a major game which requires two threads.)
    Minis
    • There is no list to host a "Mini" Phalla. You must PM the person hosting the major game to ask his/her permission.
    • Some feel it is courteous to let others know they are going to host a mini, but it's not necessary.
    • There can be no more than 2 minis running at any one time.

Old Games
    1. Bliss 101 - Phallastar Phallactica
    2. cheez - Xenosaga
    3. Grundlterror - Super Smash Brothers
    4. precisionk - phallisionk
    5. Ardor/Drez - Phallout
    6. MrBlarney - Gods of Phalla
    7. Psycholarry - World War I (A West Side Story Musical by Steven Sondheim and produced by Mel Brooks, critically acclaimed actor, producer and director)
    8. DarkPrimus - Transformers (Signups)
    9. Saburbia - Fullmetal Alchemist
    10. Grundlterror - Venture Bros
    11. cj iwakura & Hylianbunny - Disgaea: Phalla of Darkness
    12. Frosteey - Phallagnarok (Signups)
    13. Hylianbunny & cj iwakura - Eternal Darkness (Signups)
    14. Infidel - Death Note (Signups)
    15. Plutonium - A Song of Ice and Fire (Signups)
    16. Squashua - PhalLOST and PhalLOST (Signups)
    17. Ardor and MrBlarney - Phalla Royale (Signups)
    18. robothero/life3 - Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition (Junkyard, Signups)
    19. Locus - Through The Greatwood (Signups)
    20. Bliss101 - French Revolution (Jail, Signups)
    21. Buzz Buzz - BANG!
    22. Last Son - Super-Alliances (Signups)
    23. thorgot - Democratic File System (Signups)
    24. FunkyWaltDogg - Space Station 13 (Signups)
    25. DarkPrimus - The Court of King Phallis (Signups)
    26. precisionk - Insane Asylum (Signups)
    27. Saburbia - Haunted House (Signups)
    28. PsychoLarry - Comic Book Style (Signups)
    29. Hylianbunny - The Zodiac Phalla Story (Signups)
    30. Gnasty - The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla (Signups)
    31. EvilBadman - Phallanoia (Signups)
    32. cj iwakura - Vampire: Masquerade (Signups)
    33. Rygar - Space Phalla (Signups)
    34. RBB and VH - Soviet Phalla (Politiburo, Signups)
    35. ElJeffe - Phalliad (Hades, Signups)
    36. Visiblehowl - Kingdoms of Phallacia (Signups)
    37. Lanz - Death Note (Signups)
    38. LightReaper - Pokemon (Signups)

campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited November 2007
    Old Minis:
    1. lonelyahava - The Lion, The Witch and the Phalla
    2. FrostMist/CoreGoon - Twisted Metal: Tour De Phalla
    3. Hylianbunny - Hidden: Source
    4. Gumpy - SPECTRE
    5. Toxic Toys - Jonesphallaburg
    6. thorgot - No-Theme Post-Restriction UPick No-PM
    7. Burnage - Devil May Cry
    8. Rend - Team Fortress 2
    9. Laos - Vampires in Phallanka
    10. Rend - World Cup
    11. Burnage - Baldur's Gate
    12. DasUberEdward - Dexter
    13. cj iwakura - Rival Schools Phalla
    14. Ardor - Roulette Phalla
    15. Gumpy - Time Travel
    16. robothero/Hylianbunny - Newbie Phalla
    17. Infidel - Gremlins
    18. Hylianbunny - Teen Titans
    19. Squashua - A Christmas Phalla
    20. Psycholarry1 - Warhammer 142098k
    21. robothero - Belarus
    22. Drez - Royal Flush
    23. Rend - Star Trek: Vendetta
    24. Zot - PhallAwesome
    25. Locus/thorgot - Monks on the Run
    26. MrBlarney - Set Phalla
    27. Hylianbunny - Matrix
    28. Aldo - Sheep&Wolves
    29. cheez - Logical Phallacy
    30. Drez - SMT: Digi-Devil Phalla
    31. cj iwakura - The Phalla of Haruhi Suzumiya
    32. robothero - Silence of the Phallas
    33. Ardor - Phalla Royale Test II
    34. Squashua - Phallus and Phagons
    35. robuthero - Zoidphalla
    36. DevoutlyApathetic - High School
    37. DevoutlyApathetic - Naughty&Nice
    38. Ardor - Phalla Royale Test I

Old Games Elsewhere
    Spoiler:

campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited November 2007
    Post 3: Pants!

A History Lesson:
    Spoiler:

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Post 4: Profit!

TwitchTV channel: OrokosPA OrokosPA
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Is there still the option of using a second thread for the actual game, or is it strictly signups~>game thread now?

fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Zot's history (Not really in order):
    0. HylianBunny (Eternal Darkness) - YEAH YEAH I SCREWED UP SHUT THE HELL UP
    1. Infidel (Death Note) - Lived until day 5, didn't really do much. I got blow'd up
    2. Plutonium (A Song of Ice and Fire)- Lived until final day, didn't realize how a certain game mechanic worked.
    3. Squashua (PhalLOST)- The game where I manipulated Xevo pretty easily and did some cool stuff. Ended up getting resurrected once and lived to the last day.
    4. Ardor and MrBlarney (Phalla Royale)- The one where I was a hacker, did some tricky stuff (And shot) Embark and escaped the island first.
    5. robothero/life3 (Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition) - I was the white manager, and died day 2. Couldn't really do much because we were pretty much doomed from the start.
    7. Bliss101 (French Revolution) - The one where I can't really remember what happened. I think I won. Probably.
    8. Buzz Buzz (BANG!)- My first oDaM game, I joined in around day 4, and totally called Koan. Died in a duel with Koan.
    9. Shankill Butcher (The Stand) - Totally called like every one of the bad guys. Take that, Marx. Died I think day 2 or 3 from a high dosage of Bees.
    10. Green (Animorphs)- I don't know what the hell happened here, but apparently I was suspicious. Died day 1.
    11. Neville (Harry Potter) - My first game! Neutral character, chose the baddies. Accidentally did something suspicious and was bandwagoned second day. Outed myself pretending to be a good guy and swung the votes away but ended up being killed by my own team :(
    12. Robothero (Oregon Trail) - Joined in day 4 I think. Vigilante this game. Killed Green first, then moved on to kill 2 baddies in one night (sorta).

I'm missing a couple D&D ones im sure but those were so uneventful I don't remember them

edited November 2007
    History Lesson II
    Spoiler:

A History Lesson III:
    Spoiler:

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Rogue Coral Springs, FLRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Well, I remember there was the earlier option of PMing him if we wanted an additional thread, but that works too.

Ok, just noticed your modification to the rules; never mind.

fiV9i14.jpg
    蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
    edited November 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Well, I remember there was the earlier option of PMing him if we wanted an additional thread, but that works too.

Ok, just noticed your modification to the rules; never mind.

Well, that's for games which require two threads. The signup would have to be one of those two threads, still.

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • MantorokMantorok Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hylianbunny !signs up for one of the main games, waaaay at the bottom of the list.

I'm sure by then I'll think of a theme.

• RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Signups for Star Trek: Vendetta miniphalla are up!

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=3539251#post3539251

get em now while supplies last!

• FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oh, awesome. New super thread time. Will edit in history shortly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrosteeyFrosteey 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Likely in your best interest to not click...
    Spoiler:
    I write entirely the hell too much.

Summary-I was generally a fan of Eri's presence, and I can't win a damn game of Rock Paper Scissors.

frosteey.gif
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I switched my theme from Bioshock to SAW.

Spec_Banner.png
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    That was a terrible decision.

I say this merely to be informative.

3DS: 2337-4267-8661
    edited November 2007
    Seriously wrote: »

If you can make a unique and playable game from the BioShock universe, go for it.

It's not like I can send someone a PM saying "You are.....a Big Daddy! I don't really know why no one else has noticed you're in a giant suit of armor and have a drill hand, but sure enough, they can't tell!"

SAW works out much better and I can at least make some unique gameplay elements.

Spec_Banner.png
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic I've Done Worse Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    If you can make a unique and playable game from the BioShock universe, go for it.

It's not like I can send someone a PM saying "You are.....a Big Daddy! I don't really know why no one else has noticed you're in a giant suit of armor and have a drill hand, but sure enough, they can't tell!"

SAW works out much better and I can at least make some unique gameplay elements.
    Hmm....Take DarkPrimus's currency system to bid on using plasmids, divide the village into Fontaine/Ryan factions that try and blow the hell out each other?

Not exactly a Phalla though.

Trogg wrote: »
    Not as positive as AIDS and cancer, but positive nonetheless.
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Seriously wrote: »

Hey if I could make games I probably would have at this point. I just don't like SAW is all.

Might try to organize a mini sometime though.

3DS: 2337-4267-8661
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2007
    i'm so stoked to run Belarus miniphalla.

in soviet russia, everyone is winner!

• GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I really want to switch to a venture bros phalla, I have a great idea on how to set it up.

The mafia one I don't have a clue about except for a few unique mechanics (which haven't been tested at all yet).

steam_sig.png
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If you sign up can you ask to be taken off later if you can't do it?

edited November 2007
    The Phalla Police will come to your door if you don't honour your game commitments.

Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Woo, I'm bored! Time to present my Phalla history and perspective.
    Spoiler:

I love seeing all these various personal histories on the past games. We're getting some interesting Rashomon effects on some of them.

Edit: Knew I was forgetting something. Added ElJeffe's.

• MantorokMantorok Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    My next theme is (extremely tentatively) Trauma Center.

edited November 2007
    1. Infidel (Death Note) - subbed in, died shortly thereafter.
    2. Ardor and MrBlarney (Phalla Royale) - Died the first day because of (1) Ardor's mistake, and (2) the fact that I was carrying dynamite, which I guess was a "KICK ME" sign with KILL instead of KICK.
    3. robothero/life3 (Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition) - THE SYNDICATE SHALL RISE AGAIN.
    4. Last Son (super-alliances) - I had a few extra votes, or something. I might have been in a group of masons, too; the vague role PM didn't make it clear.
    5. thorgot (Democratic File System) - :3
    6. PsychoLarry (Comic Book Style) - PL, as an act of revenge I suspect, made me a monster for the very first time. The superheroes were overpowered, but we put up a good fight. The neutral (?) group made things interesting.
    7. RBB and VH (Soviet Phalla) - Began my long political career. Attempted to root out the capitalists on the politiburo. Managed to not find any, because there were none elected. Oops!
    8. ElJeffe (Phalliad) - Killed very early by the spies.
    9. Visiblehowl (Kingdoms of Phallacia) - Damn it, Psycholarry.
    10. D&D: Cthulu - survived very long as a villager. I'm pretty sure everybody went mad. Great narrations. I still had a space in my name.
    11. D&D: McCarthyism - a sacrificial guardian, with Marx, protecting Aroduc. But this is not what we were told. So fun was had by neither the patriots nor the people they were protecting.
    12. D&D: Phallaponnesian War - Poor, crazy Dynagrip's game was interrupted by the great server outage. I was a guardian, of course.
    13. D&D: Artifact - I pretended to be a thrall in order to finish off one of the monster groups. And then Nerissa was jealous of my insane power (I was basically invincible), so she had me killed off.
    14. D&D: Cass (Castle) - Aroduc made the mistake of pretending to be a mason to me. When several people demanded I give up the name of this mason, and I reluctantly did so, they voted me off anyways instead of him. And then Choco, who "happened" to be the wraith, just "happened" to find the last monster.
    15. G&T: Romance of the Three Kingdoms - dominated the game with precisionk, who the gullible thought was my rival. Let me tell you, if there's something more fun than playing with precisionk, it's scheming with him. So many last second order and vote changes made this an easy win for our team.

If you want a list to fill in:
    1. Infidel (Death Note) -
    2. Plutonium (A Song of Ice and Fire) -
    3. Squashua (PhalLOST) -
    4. Ardor and MrBlarney (Phalla Royale) -
    5. robothero/life3 (Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition) -
    6. Locus (Through The Greatwood) -
    7. Bliss101 (French Revolution) -
    8. Buzz Buzz (BANG!) -
    9. Last Son (super-alliances) -
    10. thorgot (Democratic File System) -
    11. FunkyWaltDogg (Space Station 13) -
    12. DarkPrimus (The Court of King Phallis) -
    13. precisionk (Insane Asylum) -
    14. Saburbia (Haunted House) -
    15. PsychoLarry (Comic Book Style) -
    16. Hylianbunny (The Zodiac Phalla Story) -
    17. Gnasty (The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla) -
    18. EvilBadman (Phallanoia) (35-40) -
    19. CJ Iwakura (Vampire: Masquerade) -
    20. Rygar (Space Phalla) (50) -
    21. RBB and VH (Soviet Phalla) -
    22. ElJeffe (Phalliad) -
    23. Visiblehowl (Kingdoms of Phallacia) -

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    1. Infidel (Death Note) - Killed Night 1, mostly because I was insulted nobody voted for me Night 1. The bad guys helped me with this problem.
    3. Squashua (PhalLOST) - Survived until the last night, converted Evil night 1. Had a blast with this game, mostly because it was fun debating with the Good side.
    4. Ardor and MrBlarney (Phalla Royale) - Gunned down jdarksun before got stabbed and choked.
    10. thorgot (Democratic File System) - Felt totally useless in this game, killed early on.
    11. FunkyWaltDogg (Space Station 13) - Security Officer, killed Night 4.
    13. precisionk (Insane Asylum) - Conjoined Twin Seer. Joined Ardor, B:L, Plutonium, a few others, in generally controlling shit and ensuring the bad guys won.
    14. Saburbia (Haunted House) - Poltergeist. Made the mistake of revealing I knew too much about the mechanics, killed by my rivla, DA.
    15. PsychoLarry (Comic Book Style) - Chucked into the sun for being endorsed by a naked Burt Reynolds.
    16. Hylianbunny (The Zodiac Phalla Story) - Goltana. Got myself and B:L killed for claiming to be the same role, probably cost Goltana the game, looking back.
    17. Gnasty (The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla) - Had the Giant Magnet. Was also TehSpectre's anchor to the mortal world.
    18. EvilBadman (Phallanoia) (35-40) - Villager, killed first night in the zap fest.
    19. CJ Iwakura (Vampire: Masquerade) - Neutral Giovanni. Gave the Sabbat all the Camarilla's information. Killed by Kue-jin.
    21. RBB and VH (Soviet Phalla) - Capitalist pig.
    22. ElJeffe (Phalliad) - Killed by the vote towards the end, due to not being in the network.
    23. Visiblehowl (Kingdoms of Phallacia) - Killed for inactivity. Sword through the ass.
    24. Pokemon (Don't remember who ran it) - My first Phalla. I was an evil slowbro.

edited November 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    24. Pokemon (Don't remember who ran it) - My first Phalla. I was an evil slowbro.

Oh god, I remember that. That was one of the two games started near the beginning of oDaM's life, along with the first Death Note game. The Death Note game was incredibly unbalanced, but the pokemon game was pretty fun. Snooty Legendary Bird turned out to be evil, right?

campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited November 2007
    throgot wrote:
    Phallaponnesian War - Poor, crazy Dynagrip's game was interrupted by the great server outage. I was a guardian, of course.
    Ah, I think that was my first game. I was a vanilla, but I was the one who started a bandwagon on Titmouse a few days into the game. It was interrupted by the server outage, but I was correct and would have taken down my first badguy.

Spec_Banner.png
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Jeez, I want a giant history of phallas I've been in like you cool kids... :(

• PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Thorgot clearly hates me, as he blames all his failings on me.

Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places.
    Theoretically Evil
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic I've Done Worse Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    That totally screws me up PsychoLarry.

Trogg wrote: »
    Not as positive as AIDS and cancer, but positive nonetheless.
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2007
    somebody do another Robot Phalla

and another Phalla Royale

I'd host one of these if it weren't for the fact I want to play them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Obbi wrote: »
    somebody do another Robot Phalla

and another Phalla Royale

I'd host one of these if it weren't for the fact I want to play them.

MrBlarney, Plutonium and I are looking at December for for PR, the SE++ Island, but we'll have to check with Bogey again about availability to see if it'll even work.

edited November 2007
    I should rebalance the robot phalla and hire a legion of goons to vote tally and do narrations

• B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'll Post A History Later On.

Might Take Several Posts To Complete Though. D:

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    B:L wrote: »

What ale you doing, youl not clazy hele.

Anyhow, before I sign up for a main phalla would it be wise to run a mini first so I get used to how to run a phalla?

• ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    B:L wrote: »

What ale you doing, youl not clazy hele.

Anyhow, before I sign up for a main phalla would it be wise to run a mini first so I get used to how to run a phalla?

A more popular idea, potentially more practical as well, is to co-host with someone or have someone co-host with you.

I ran tests not to familiarize myself with hosting, but to make sure I didn't miss something obvious to make the game suck and be no fun for example.

• Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    Moderator-approved rule: No practical joke games. If the game is unexpectedly unbalanced, that's one thing, but don't waste our time on purpose.

I feel as if this is talking to me specifically

edited November 2007
    Maybe you should have read the rules before running your game then eh? :P

edited November 2007
    Blasphemy.

This discussion has been closed.