As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My Name is Sally O'Malley, I'm proud to say that I'm 50 years old

KyleWPetersonKyleWPeterson Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So my mom turns 50 next week and I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to get her. Any ideas?

Kyle

KyleWPeterson on

• Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So my mom turns 50 next week and I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to get her. Any ideas?

Kyle

Bah... a horrible joke from Talledaga Nights just popped into my head...

but honestly, you (should) know her better then any of us do. What does she like?

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    BIGROCBIGROC Registered User new member
    edited November 2007
    i have a practical, and very funny idea for a gift. since you are irish....plant potatos in your yard (nice, right?). then tell her (heres wheres its funny for me and you (also others) as long as we have these taters, we will never have another famine while we live here!

BIGROC on
  • Options
    lifeincognitolifeincognito Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Get them to put the cow or pig or random animal sign in the front yard. So when people drive by they see 50 cows in the front yard and one big cow that says 'Mom's Name' is 50! I see this sort of thing all around my hometown these days. It is a bit cute and as long as your Mother has a sense of humor you really cannot go to wrong.

lifeincognito on
    losers weepers. jawas keepers.
  • Options
    LondonBridgeLondonBridge __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Get your Mom a new hard drive from Newegg.

No seriously, what does she like, any hobbies?

LondonBridge on