Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

STUFF YOUR COCK IN A TURKEY [Thanksgiving]

DefenderDefender Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Social Entropy++
This is for Framling, who has an arthritic condition in his New Topic button.

I will likely not do anything amazing, just go to my mom's house and probably hear my sister say retarded and inappropriate things. Last year, I went to my dad's house as well, and my dad is apparently the king of Penistown. He has seven kids, five of which are in his current marriage. He also keeps a 19-year-old German girl in the basement, and he's currently on his second one of those. Apparently, his penis made so many people that now he needs hot chicks to watch over some of the people he made. When I went over there, that girl had three of her 19-year-old friends over and holy shit these girls were insanely hot. Of course, that was tempered by my retarded sister, who basically made America look probably worse than it already did, talking about living "on a mountain" in such a way that the girls thought she, like, lived in a log cabin or something, and of course she failed to clarify that.

God, so many stories, I can't even figure out where to start. I think I'll add as the thread gets bigger, I just need enough here that the mods don't "no-content" lock it.

So hey, she basically made my mother pay a ton of extra money for a certified organic, free-range turkey because she refused to eat anything else because it's against her principles. Then at dad's house, she asks if it's an organic, free-range turkey, and gets two answers: 1) "Yeah, it was wandering around in the street, and we took it into the basement and kept it there for a week and then killed it." and 2) "I don't know! It's a Butterball!" Naturally, pigface ate the fucking thing anyway. Thanks for wasting mom's money, you pigfucking bitch, with those "principles" you pretend to have but really don't.

Defender on
hello massa, I jar jar binks
I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."

This discussion has been closed.