Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Fun with Viruses

JimothyJimothy Not in front of the foxhe's with the owlRegistered User regular
edited November 2007 in Singularity Engine++
I have a computer virus tonight! I keep getting popups just by merit of being online, and the computer seems slower than usual.

Norton says everything is fine, but when I run scans it will detect and resolve a couple of things, but this doesn't seem to be helping me at all.

Last time I trusted H/A with my computer needs, they threw some confusing words at me. Also, this way is more entertaining.

So I implore you, SE++: why isn't Norton doing its job? How do I fix this without spending money?

Alternate topic: I am making myself quesadillas tonight! What are you snacking on?

Jimothy on
Owlsig.jpg