Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Deus Ex 3

2456716

Posts

  • UrianUrian __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    Stevo 22 wrote: »
    Although they could take the BioShock engine and change the setting to cyberpunk without anybody noticing, I am glad a Deus Ex 3 is being made. I loved Deus Ex 2 and will anxiously await this.

    The UE3 engine. Which I assume DX3 will use.

  • Gaming-ModuleGaming-Module Registered User
    edited November 2007
    melatonin wrote: »
    Do we dare say 'prequel'?

    I'd much rather holler "retcon!"

  • melatoninmelatonin Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    melatonin wrote: »
    Do we dare say 'prequel'?

    I'd much rather holler "retcon!"

    Not as catchy, but it has a heck of a punch. Kudos, good sir.

  • Gaming-ModuleGaming-Module Registered User
    edited November 2007
    I hope they do for Deus Ex what they have done for Tomb Raider - create a superior sequel which restores the title hero to likeability and implements a modern take on the series' traditional gameplay. I also wouldn't mind a Deus Ex "Anniversary" or whatever that is a remake of the first game.

    For a while there Eidos had no respect for their more popular franchises and were more than happy to run them into the ground with shoddy sequels and just make a new franchise. I'm glad this behavior has punished them to the point that they are a much more marginal player in gaming than they were or, certainly, could have been.

    Let's just hope that someone worthy picks up the Legacy of Kain franchise and starts from scratch. They jumped into Soul Reaver far too soon and drove the series into the ground there.

  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I like those pieces of art pulled from the trailer. Looks WAY more interesting than 2's generic crap. Or even 1's generic crap.

    Spoiler:
  • LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If those screenshots actually represent the game, any augmentations available to the player would necessarily be mechanical rather than nanotech, and thus would alter your physical appearance. This opens up a whole new line of possibilities for intrigue and depth based on the power or subtlety of your augs.

    Sure, you could go for the strength aug that lets you juggle dumpsters and crush people with your bare hands, but people would freak the fuck out when they see you. Radar transparency may not be as useful, but at least it doesn't get in the way of your social skills.

    Steam Profile: Lork
    Gamertag: Clorfhanger
  • DelzhandDelzhand motivated battle programmerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Alright, folks. You know the rules. Every time someone mentions Deus Ex, somebody reinstalls it. I'm busy this week, who's it gonna be?

    jk0Btsj.png
  • tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I love Lorks idea! If they can really make social interaction important then you can really try different paths. The thirty tonne walking tank of an Augment might make short work of a few goons, but he can't shop for new goods, and when people see him they call the police and pretty soon he is fighting police assault droids or something. So he can stroll right in the door of the research lab, arm mounted battlecannon blaring, and make off with the experimental things, but getting away with them will be much harder.

    Conversely the near normal augment might have a bit more trouble fighting the goons, but he can still impress the shopkeeper, and operate normal human size devices. He can get on the roof and interface with a crane to drop a tonne of bricks on them, and use pheremone enhancers to bluff his way past the survivors into the research lab.

    Although he too might have trouble if someone spots his implants, and how will he then defend himself?

    I just hope that gameplay is dramatically impacted by character development, both in terms of the way the game plays (stealthy, brute force, cunning, ranged, bluff) and in the way the story develops.

    Your puny weapons are useless against me
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I really did like Project Snowblind. As a T-Rated action game, it gets a thumbs up from me. But Deus Ex 3 had better be made such that it can be either an action game or a stealth game or a diplomatic game or all three at once. That was part of the magic behind the the original.

    easybossfight_zps4752c132.gif
  • DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    Ugh. I hope not. I hate prequels, they don't progress the story and downgrade the abilities. Besides, you just know you're gonna have a hand in the creation of JC Denton by the end of the game.

    ...it's in the shape of a giant c**k.
  • ClevingerClevinger Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    While I hope it's Deus Ex 1 quality, I don't care if it's another IW. A mediocre Deus Ex is still more fun than 99% of the games out there for me.

    Also, me likey the art direction in the teaser. Can't fucking wait.

  • RainfallRainfall Don't lose your WAAAAAAAYRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    There are just SO many ways that this game could be so damn perfect.

    ...and SO many ways it could fail.

    What do I want to see?

    Fuck the RPG 'points' progression from 1. It made me bloody ANGRY. It was stupid and frustrating.

    Wipe the simplified Aug system from your Invisible War face, please.

    The entire game should be a combination of Elder Scrolls style ability levelling(based on your use of weaponry and negotiation AND augs at the END of every level, thereby avoiding the stupid uncontrolled leveling of Elder Scrolls,) and a complex aug system, with various basic augmentations with different upgrades you can slot into each aug(similar to the weapon upgrade system from DX:IW,) so your Skul-Gun could be modded to an EMP weapon, or to shoot a laser beam, Cyclops style.

    Oh, and make sure that each aug you pick up is different, too. Say you beat a big-ass nano-boosted bio-tank, and you pick up his shoulder cannon... you should be able to plug it in if you want, but you're never going to find one again if you leave it there.

    So yeah, dynamic levelling... if you shoot everyone, you aren't going to be able to buff diplomacy skills, and you won't gain the stealth points for guards successfully evaded. If you talk your way through, you obviously won't get better at gunfights, but you might learn a piece of information to help you bluff through the next commanding officer(diplomacy +2!) If you talk through the door guards, slip through a vent to the enclosed SECRET NANO LAB, then blow the inner sanctum guards away with a shotgun, you're going to get more balanced stat boosts. See what I'm getting at?

    That way, you get better at your chosen playstyle(never getting SO good that it's no-effort, mind you. We have upper limits,) without having to worry about it. I mean, if you shoot a single guard in the face, that's not going to affect your stealth rating, but learning a bit of pistolry or sniping skills might just save your ass later, right? As long as stats aren't god, but merely a bit of a boon, there'd be no powergaming worries... which puts the main focus on how you build your augs, like it SHOULD be.

  • Ghandi 2Ghandi 2 Registered User
    edited November 2007
    agoaj wrote: »
    Didn't Deus Ex 2 also have three endings? Is it possible for all of those to happen?
    DX1 had three endings as well. They would just pick one, like they did for DX2 (I don't remember how they did it because I haven't played it in a long time).

    I can't describe how happy I am. Reservations aside, this could be so awesome. And maybe they'll hire good voice actors (I love Deus Ex, but some of the voice acting is abysmal, even if the writing is excellent. Even if the quotes are pretentious, all three endings gave me chills).

    I don't hate DX2. In fact, I played it before I even played DX1. It's just that it's such a shadow of DX1 that people who have played DX1 are disappointed.

  • Rey Del AguilaRey Del Aguila __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2007
    Is Snowblind 360 compatable?

    Because you know who SAID you know what with you know who, let's keep that between me and you.
  • TubeTube Says some shit Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited November 2007
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

  • KhavallKhavall Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Ghandi 2 wrote: »
    agoaj wrote: »
    Didn't Deus Ex 2 also have three endings? Is it possible for all of those to happen?
    DX1 had three endings as well. They would just pick one, like they did for DX2 (I don't remember how they did it because I haven't played it in a long time).

    I can't describe how happy I am. Reservations aside, this could be so awesome. And maybe they'll hire good voice actors (I love Deus Ex, but some of the voice acting is abysmal, even if the writing is excellent. Even if the quotes are pretentious, all three endings gave me chills).

    I don't hate DX2. In fact, I played it before I even played DX1. It's just that it's such a shadow of DX1 that people who have played DX1 are disappointed.

    DX2 kind of combines aspects of all of the possible endings of DX1.

  • KhavallKhavall Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Well I can kind of understand. I mean, it doesn't make much sense that you could stealth all up ins to get better at shooting heavy weapons.

  • LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Point system in Deus Ex was ace, I don't care if it's not "realistic" because it works really well from a gameplay standpoint.
    Is Snowblind 360 compatable?
    Nope, sorry.

    List is here for future reference

  • LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs
    It was dumb and ridiculously unbalanced. There were like 4 good skills and every other one was completely pointless.

    But it wasn't really a big deal if you didn't put all your points in the good skills anyway, so I don't see what the problem is.

    Steam Profile: Lork
    Gamertag: Clorfhanger
  • LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So you think there are problems with the balance not the system in principal.

  • RainfallRainfall Don't lose your WAAAAAAAYRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

  • LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The chewbacca defense?

    really?

  • TubeTube Says some shit Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited November 2007
    Lork wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs
    It was dumb and ridiculously unbalanced.

    You're dumb and ridiculously unbalanced.

  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Guys I once played this game. It wasn't balanced. I almost was killed.

    Spoiler:
  • ParisInFlamesParisInFlames Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I sadly never beat Deus Ex. I got to the last area, got distracted by something else at the time, might have been NOLF, and I had to format my hard drive somewhere along the line and never came back.

    It definitely was fun and interesting at the time. Though I'm afraid to go back to it for fear of tainting my rose colored memory.

    UnderwaterUmbrellaGirlwider.jpg
    Steam id: skoot LoL id: skoot
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The problem is that they can't do a sequel of any sort involving JC without tying the player to one of the original endings from Deus Ex.

    So their options are pretty much limited to prequels, or not involving JC.

    Tube-san wrote:
    I apologise for my rudeness desu.
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rainfall wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

    Fuck making sense.

    Deus Ex's skill system may not have made sense, but it worked perfectly from a gameplay perspective.

    And newsflash, reality-man: Gameplay is more important than making sense

    Tube-san wrote:
    I apologise for my rudeness desu.
  • KhavallKhavall Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

    Fuck making sense.

    Deus Ex's skill system may not have made sense, but it worked perfectly from a gameplay perspective.

    And newsflash, reality-man: Gameplay is more important than making sense


    Yeah but that would be a much stronger point if a system like Oblivions or a hybrid system like WOWs didn't work in gameplay. I mean, it's not like those games suck ass and their experience system is terrible. The systems are good, and they make more sense. Gameplay trumps making sense, but making sense is nice when there are two equal possibilities from a gameplay standpoint.

  • StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    As I said in the other Deus Ex thread, show me that a city block is going to be larger than single rooms in buildings on that same block and I'll start to get excited. If I have to hear a coffee shop vendor tell me that a bar that's two blocks away on a street that runs in a big circle is "on the other side of town," then I can't be held responsible for my actions.

    Also, consider that being able to shoot every gun with the same amount of skill from the word 'go' makes even less sense than crawling around in a sewer to learn how to fire rockets more accurately.

  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Khavall wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

    Fuck making sense.

    Deus Ex's skill system may not have made sense, but it worked perfectly from a gameplay perspective.

    And newsflash, reality-man: Gameplay is more important than making sense


    Yeah but that would be a much stronger point if a system like Oblivions or a hybrid system like WOWs didn't work in gameplay. I mean, it's not like those games suck ass and their experience system is terrible. The systems are good, and they make more sense. Gameplay trumps making sense, but making sense is nice when there are two equal possibilities from a gameplay standpoint.

    To be honest, if Deus Ex used a system like that, it would make it more of an RPG, and I probably wouldn't play it.

    Don't get me wrong, I love WoW and Oblivion and their skill systems, but I don't want them in a game like Deus Ex.

    Tube-san wrote:
    I apologise for my rudeness desu.
  • ParisInFlamesParisInFlames Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So you're debating the believability of leveling up and allocating skills?

    Games are games.

    UnderwaterUmbrellaGirlwider.jpg
    Steam id: skoot LoL id: skoot
  • KhavallKhavall Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Khavall wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

    Fuck making sense.

    Deus Ex's skill system may not have made sense, but it worked perfectly from a gameplay perspective.

    And newsflash, reality-man: Gameplay is more important than making sense


    Yeah but that would be a much stronger point if a system like Oblivions or a hybrid system like WOWs didn't work in gameplay. I mean, it's not like those games suck ass and their experience system is terrible. The systems are good, and they make more sense. Gameplay trumps making sense, but making sense is nice when there are two equal possibilities from a gameplay standpoint.

    To be honest, if Deus Ex used a system like that, it would make it more of an RPG, and I probably wouldn't play it.

    Don't get me wrong, I love WoW and Oblivion and their skill systems, but I don't want them in a game like Deus Ex.


    I hardly see how skills leveling up based on use makes it any more of an RPG than choosing which skills to level up based on experience earned regardless of which skills were used to get the experience.

  • LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

    Fuck making sense.

    Deus Ex's skill system may not have made sense, but it worked perfectly from a gameplay perspective.

    And newsflash, reality-man: Gameplay is more important than making sense
    But it doesn't make any sense from a gameplay perspective. Getting stuck with a sub-optimal skill and aug loadout the first time wasn't the end of the world, but there was no reason not to take the optimal path on subsequent playthroughs, other than intentionally handicapping yourself. When all the choices in your skill system boil down to "good" or "not as good", you might as well not even bother having one in the first place.

    Come to think of it, combat in the early game would've been a lot better if not for the fact that it took an hour and a half to aim a weapon you had anything less than advanced skill with. Removing the skill system would've actually made the game better.

    Steam Profile: Lork
    Gamertag: Clorfhanger
  • TubeTube Says some shit Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited November 2007
    sure, for those gamers who are rubbish and smelly and hate good things

  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Yeah, I blame the game designers for swimming being less useful than rifles.

    OR SOMETHING.

    Spoiler:
  • StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Lork wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

    Fuck making sense.

    Deus Ex's skill system may not have made sense, but it worked perfectly from a gameplay perspective.

    And newsflash, reality-man: Gameplay is more important than making sense
    But it doesn't make any sense from a gameplay perspective. Getting stuck with a sub-optimal skill and aug loadout the first time wasn't the end of the world, but there was no reason not to take the optimal path on subsequent playthroughs, other than intentionally handicapping yourself. When all the choices in your skill system boil down to "good" or "not as good", you might as well not even bother having one in the first place.

    Come to think of it, combat in the early game would've been a lot better if not for the fact that it took an hour and a half to aim a weapon you had anything less than advanced skill with. Removing the skill system would've actually made the game better.

    They did that with Invisible War.

    It didn't.

  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The majority of skill points came from advancing through the game, rather than minor miscellaneous exploration.

    The problem I have with levelling through use is that then, if the player so wished, they could grind up their pistol skill early in the game.

    Whether or not the grinding is boring or not is irrelevant. The problem is that in ANY game where grinding is possible, it inevitably becomes the best way to play.

    Tube-san wrote:
    I apologise for my rudeness desu.
  • ClevingerClevinger Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    The problem is that they can't do a sequel of any sort involving JC without tying the player to one of the original endings from Deus Ex.

    So their options are pretty much limited to prequels, or not involving JC.

    They could go with the ending where Alex kills all the factions in DX2. Did the Omar take over in that ending? I don't remember. I'm pretty sure it was Leo's idea, and he was against the Omar at that point.

    No JC, but I don't think he's really required for the series to go on. In fact, post helios merge, his character was pretty boring.

  • LorkLork Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Stolls wrote: »
    Lork wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    wait what was wrong with the points system

    other than you have AIDs

    Getting better at firing a pistol because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense.

    ... getting better at ANYTHING because you crawled into a corner of the subway does not make sense. Considering that the bulk of skill points were given as tiny exploration bonuses that already rewarded you by giving you desperately needed equipment... it seemed stupid.

    Leveling, as a whole, does not make much sense. However, faced with the DX:IW 'never get any better at ANYTHING' proposition that made the sniper rifle so damn retarded to use, I'd much rather have a well-designed dynamic level system. As long as it works.

    Well, it IS possible that I begrudge skillpoints after I played through the game the umpteenth time... and crawled into the same corners of the sewer every time, and made a different character every time. It just seems silly, is all.

    Fuck making sense.

    Deus Ex's skill system may not have made sense, but it worked perfectly from a gameplay perspective.

    And newsflash, reality-man: Gameplay is more important than making sense
    But it doesn't make any sense from a gameplay perspective. Getting stuck with a sub-optimal skill and aug loadout the first time wasn't the end of the world, but there was no reason not to take the optimal path on subsequent playthroughs, other than intentionally handicapping yourself. When all the choices in your skill system boil down to "good" or "not as good", you might as well not even bother having one in the first place.

    Come to think of it, combat in the early game would've been a lot better if not for the fact that it took an hour and a half to aim a weapon you had anything less than advanced skill with. Removing the skill system would've actually made the game better.

    They did that with Invisible War.

    It didn't.
    Yeah, because removing the skill system was like, the root cause of all the problems with Invisible War. If only they hadn't done that, it would've been so much better.

    Steam Profile: Lork
    Gamertag: Clorfhanger
  • HardtargetHardtarget Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    steejee wrote: »
    Hardtarget wrote: »
    wait.. is Warren Spectre not involved in this?? :(

    Spector is at Junction Point Studios: http://www.junctionpoint.com/index.html, who are under Disney Interactive Studios and are working on something not yet announced.

    well damn :(

    camo_sig2.png
Sign In or Register to comment.