Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Tube's List Of Enemies And To A Much Lesser Extent Console Friends Of Various Kinds

1565758596062»

Posts

  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Ignatius Lars Schniedelfeger

    3DS: 2337-4267-8661
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    yourclothes is now our hilarious edgy poster

    joy

    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User
    edited May 2008
    tube as this thread is coming to a close i think we'd all like to hear you say a few words about it

    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    like what

    what would I possibly say

    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You could finally come out of the closet.

  • VorusVorus Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Tube is now our hilarious hedgy poster

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Really...we all know already. You're gayer than Richard Simmons doing 69 with Elton John on a rainbow while It's Raining Men is being sung by the Village People.

  • yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2008
    smoking cigarettes and farting

    ssseeee.gif
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Not tests. They were trying to kill it.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    If you'd had as many crazy people fixate on you as I have you'd be pretty fucking careful with your real name too.

    Oh and all you people who think you know my real name? Nuh uh I've got another one.

    Is it Wayne?

    I bet it's Wayne.

  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Augustus?

    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    defender has "working the game industry" confused with "working in the national defense/intelligence industry"

    I'm sorry but large russians from Croteam will never break down your door and attempt to steal your crappy video game secrets

    your martial arts are in vain

    Actually, I have an active security clearance right now because some of games are exceedingly realistic because they were developed for the US military.

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    Remember Wayne? He was one crazy asshole.

    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    defender has "working the game industry" confused with "working in the national defense/intelligence industry"

    I'm sorry but large russians from Croteam will never break down your door and attempt to steal your crappy video game secrets

    your martial arts are in vain

    Actually, I have an active security clearance right now because some of games are exceedingly realistic because they were developed for the US military.

    You might impress a civilian with "security clearance" but not someone who knows

    a. how easy they are to get with the exception of top secret and up

    b. the fact that whatever level you possess is still restricted to the scope of your work which is still, video games

  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    They require a security clearance for you to do anything.

    Hell, I bet some of the janitors at the Pentagon have higher clearance levels than the guys who man the guard posts outside, just because they have to clean inside certain restricted areas.

    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    Defender wrote: »
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    defender has "working the game industry" confused with "working in the national defense/intelligence industry"

    I'm sorry but large russians from Croteam will never break down your door and attempt to steal your crappy video game secrets

    your martial arts are in vain

    Actually, I have an active security clearance right now because some of games are exceedingly realistic because they were developed for the US military.

    You might impress a civilian with "security clearance" but not someone who knows

    a. how easy they are to get with the exception of top secret and up

    b. the fact that whatever level you possess is still restricted to the scope of your work which is still, video games

    a. And what level is my clearance?

    b. No shit it's restricted to the work that I do. What kind of stupid fucking security system would it be if anyone at a given clearance level could just grab every piece of data at that level?

    Seriously, what kind of moron would think that "I have X security clearance" means that I can just walk into the CIA and be like "yeah could I get a stack of DVDs with everything X level and lower" and they'll be like "OK, sir!"

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    They require a security clearance for you to do anything.

    Hell, I bet some of the janitors at the Pentagon have higher clearance levels than the guys who man the guard posts outside, just because they have to clean inside certain restricted areas.

    Yeah, it's funny to think of, but a dude who has after-hours access to that kind of area had better be squeaky-clean.

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I bet he also makes a lot of money considering he's a janitor

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    This was a good thread

    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    your clearance is either confidential or secret, assuming it's classified as such

    I'm gonna go with confidential or for official use only (even lower)

    anything else and you're lying to make yourself seem important

  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Not tests. They were trying to kill it.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    are you going to make another thread to remember this one, Tube?

  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT EVERYBODY'S GOT A PRICE! Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    This was a good thread

    It was like taking the short bus to the moon.

    Milliondollarbelt.jpg
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    are you going to make another thread to remember this one, Tube?

    I have not yet decided.

    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    your clearance is either confidential or secret, assuming it's classified as such

    I'm gonna go with confidential or for official use only (even lower)

    anything else and you're lying to make yourself seem important
    That would be so unlikely.

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    I bet he also makes a lot of money considering he's a janitor

    Hell yeah he does. He is the most trustworthy janitor in the country.

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ZeroFill wrote: »
    your clearance is either confidential or secret, assuming it's classified as such

    I'm gonna go with confidential or for official use only (even lower)

    anything else and you're lying to make yourself seem important

    Haha, you're wrong. But how could you be right? You don't fucking know. Dumbass.

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    oh good another defender fight

    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2008
    temporarily locked until MAYBE

    If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
This discussion has been closed.