Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Which router is best?

GrimmGrimm Registered User
edited November 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So after no internet connection for almost three months, im back online and in need of a good wireless router. In the past i've gone with linksys so i tend to favor them but im open for suggestions of any kind. Range is a big factor here. I live above a bar and was hoping to be able to take my laptop downstairs with me so i can browse the forums or get on IRC while im down there. The network would consist of a few wired desktop computers, a 360, my laptop, a couple networked external hard drives, and what ever friend that decides to bring over their laptop. I was planning on just ordering it with a few other things off newegg.com so if something can be found over there, it would make things alot easier.

Grimm on