As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can't Remember the Title

Captain ReadingCaptain Reading Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
There was this cartoon I used to watch all the time on the VHS, it was about an underground slave named Orion (or somthing like that) who found a magic sword hilt that allowed him to escape from his evil captors and escape to the world above. He meets a smuggler (think Han Solo but with a comb over) and befriends him. Together they kill the evil robot slaver and free all the slaves. Does anyone know what I am talking about and can tell me what it was called.

Captain Reading on

• Options
    jotatejotate Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I see the merit in your argument, but disagree emphatically with your principle assumption.

jotate on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Doesn't sound familiar, but the "Can You Remember" threads typically belong in Help/Advice.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    I totally remember this cartoon, it was a movie.

Found it, because I'm awesome.

Starchaser: Legend of Orin.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Captain ReadingCaptain Reading Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    YES! I needed that, Im going to go look for it on ebay maybe get a it on DVD, thanks.

Captain Reading on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Solved, I guess. Also, this type of thread does not belong here.

20001027h.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.