1. Units - In this game, each player does not represent a single entity. Instead, each player commands a full unit of troops, with each unit varying in size depending on type and wargear choice. The units are averaged around 1000 men.
2. Wargear â€“ Before the game begins, and before any known teammates are given, some players will be asked to select an attribute to distinguish their unit. These choices could provide any number of abilities, though they could also include drawbacks to balance things out. Before the game begins, all applicable players must PM me their selection of wargear. Discussion of choices with other players is forbidden.
3. The Grand Inquisitor â€“ Grand Inquisitor Menturian waits above the planet in his black ship, waiting for the results of the battle. Each turn the !red vote
will have a majority (80%) of his troops transported to the black ship for interrogation. Interrogation is always fatal, and rarely provides any real data. Should a unit be at less then half strength, the Interrogation will involve the entire unit. Any information gained by the Interrogation will be put in the narration next turn.
4. Attacks - Much like Phalla Royale
every player is able to attack any other player every turn. PM me the intended target before voting closes. The number of kills dealt is determined by armor, numbers, and type of unit attacking. While you are able to attack every turn, it is not required.
5. Guarding â€“ Players that do not specify an attack or specify that they are digging in will be considered entrenched. Entrenchment applies a 15% reduction to any attacks targeted at the player. This may be done as much as you like.
6. Deaths â€“ Casualty numbers will not be listed in the thread. All players that suffered losses will be listed in the narration. All unit types that suffered losses will be listed in the narration. Example: Bob Villa suffered casualties this round
Corey Feldman suffered casualties this round
House MD had his troops sent to the Grand Inquisitor
Rick Moranis suffered total losses and was removed from the game
A unit of Firewarriors suffered losses
A unit of a Wailing Banshees suffered losses
A unit of Grey Knights suffered losses
A unit of Flash Gitz suffered losses