Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Command and Conquer: Tiberium "Oh the sweetness"

DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomedCanadaRegistered User regular
edited December 2007 in Games and Technology
So as I was wandering around the filefront website looking for some games to download onto a laptop I had just recently purchased I noticed this new Command and Conquer game, then I read the tid-bit of info below it and it's saying it's the spiritual successor to Command and Conquer: Renegade.
For those of you who don't know it's and FPS based on the command and conquer universe which was loads of fun to play. They had the buildings and the units from rts and basically you played as one of the soldiers

Here's the link for some more info http://news.filefront.com/ea-announces-command-and-conquer-fps-tiberium/
Anyway I for one can't wait this game was aweome with all the vehicle's and harverster killing and such.

Dixon on

This discussion has been closed.