Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PX8600 GT TDH or EVGA 7800 GT?

MasumeMasume CreatorCaprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
I was looking for some opinions on my vid card choices. This doesn't involve purchases, actually, so it's not a matter of what to spend cash on. I have a EVGA 7800 GT on my home system, while on my work system I popped in an Leadtek Winfast PX8600 GT TDH. I can easily swap them around if I wanted but after doing my usual research it seemed like they were about on par. However, running games on the 8600 seemed a bit smoother with things jacked up, so I was curious if anyone has had the chance to compare two similar cards. Otherwise any other input would be appreciated. ;)

Masume on
3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
Wii U - 'Nocero'
XBox ID - therealmasume
camo_sig2.png