As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Guitar Thing: Harmonix vs. Activision.

FlitFlit Registered User new member
edited December 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
The only thing I really wanted to add about the whole guitar compatability issue is this: Why, in gods name, on my 360, do I HAVE to stand up, walk over to the cheap-plastic usb hub, and unplug my Rock Band Guitar when I want to play Guitar Hero 3? The game Yells at me and forces me to exercise and locks up until I do its bidding. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if my Guitar hero 3 save decided to overwrite my Rock Band save.

BTW, rock band is better, IMHO.

Flit on

• Options
    DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    You might want to put the background of the controversy in the OP for the people here that don't also frequent G&T.

Daedalus on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Uh, wrong forum.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Hacksaw speaks words of wisdom.

Also: Fuck Activision.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    Jeff is right.

Fuck Activision.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.