Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[HONKTTP] 'Cause I'm a truck drivin' man

RichardTauberRichardTauber King of the northRegistered User regular
edited December 2007 in Games and Technology
box-l.jpg

The waitress then brought me some coffee
I thanked her but called her again
I said that old song sure does fit me
'Cause I'm a truck drivin' man.

Big Mutha Truckers!

So I missed this gem when it came out but since I picked it up today for mah uncle bille-bob I thought I'd make a tribute to this great game. It's about truckin, son. Biiig truckin. Now I ain't talking bout no fancy spaaace truckin. This is pure truckin.

This "game" is pretty as a pig in a pitcher:

1124926095.jpg

a_med_wrongturn.jpg

013pe.JPG

But we all know that real men drive the GBA version:

bimtga003.gif

So you better start talkin or else I'll make ya scream like a pig. If anyone has any tips or tricks to maximize profits, please share.

(Yes, I can't write like a hillbilly. I'm from the land of polar bears)

Intoxication emerges from an elementary desire to rise out of time