As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No forumers were harmed in the making of this [Chat]

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    And this morning, I learned what a "whale tail" is.

Wow, you're kinda late to the party.

Well, to be fair, it kind of changes meaning about every ten years...

There are other meanings? Great. Confused again.

As far as I know it was that huge hideous spoiler that they put on all the 911 Turbos in the '80s and maybe into the early '90s.

It was huge and hideous... I had one on my 79 280ZX because I secretly wished it was a porsche, and I unsecretly was a huge car tool for a while... ::shame::

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I just think it's funny at how :shock: SHOCKED :shock: people get when they hear about 16 year olds having sex and having babies. Earth to people: that's when human beings start wanting to fuck. Human biology doesn't give a rat's ass about your puritanical and arbitrary concept of when "adulthood" starts. Human biology also goesn't give two shits what God may or may not think about waiting until marriage for sex. In essence, you need to stop with the ultra-conservative, unrealistic abstinance bullshit and start imparting relevant morals and relevant information at a relevant age.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Those things were called Beer Counters over here.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    I just think it's funny at how :shock: SHOCKED :shock: people get when they hear about 16 year olds having sex and having babies. Earth to people: that's when human beings start wanting to fuck. Human biology doesn't give a rat's ass about your puritanical and arbitrary concept of when "adulthood" starts. Human biology also goesn't give two shits what God may or may not think about waiting until marriage for sex. In essence, you need to stop with the ultra-conservative, unrealistic abstinance bullshit and start imparting relevant morals and relevant information at a relevant age.

I'm shocked they didn't use a condom, that's all. Plus, in this case, I don't really care.
    Edit: At all.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Which is awesome, because, depending on the position, could also be used on both types of porshe... :winky:

amateurhour on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I did that once!

99 bottles of beer on the wall,
    99 bottles of beer!
    Take one down,
    Pass it around,
    99 bottles of beer on the wall...

Drez on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Foxnews.com just reported that 68 percent of mexicans entering the US do it illegally... because it's foxnews.com.... That just has to be true, without any kind of stat tweaking.....

amateurhour on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007

I'm shocked they didn't use a condom, that's all. Plus, in this case, I don't really care.
    I think that's the age when they'd be least likely to use a condom.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I like both your answers, Drez and Amateur. :P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Forar is such a loser. He only has a level 65 shaman. LOSER!

Drez on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm shocked they didn't use a condom

Do you remember what it is like to be 16? When I was that age, I made many stupid choices in order to have sex. Stupid hormones.

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Ya think? It seems to be a question of education. Everything Drez posted is counterproductive to education.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Do you remember what it is like to be 16? When I was that age, I made many stupid choices in order to have sex. Stupid hormones.

Better than me - I made lots of stupid choices and still didn't get any sex. Stupid social inadequacy.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Forar is such a loser. He only has a level 65 shaman. LOSER!

I'm lvl 13.. I've gained one level every two weeks or so.. I'm kind of a lazy Wow player.

I like to play Theme Wow.. I pretend it's lord of the rings and I just fucking walk around the map for three or four hours, then pick a crazy outnumbered fight and die.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I made it to level 70

I kind of regret it now

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007

We got clobbered with sex ed from around 14 to 16. I'd have risked a kick in the nuts should I have shown up without condoms. :P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Ya think? It seems to be a question of education. Everything Drez posted is counterproductive to education.

Wait, what? My post was meant to indicate that education is necessary: proper education that takes actual, realistic hormones and post-puberty psychology into account and suggests alternatives to the "sex is evil" crap we foist on children now.

Drez on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Three more days until blessed 2 week freedom.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

We got clobbered with sex ed from around 14 to 16. I'd have risked a kick in the nuts should I have shown up without condoms. :P

You are not in America.

Jamie Lynn is in America.

The relevant sex-ed context here is "America."

Drez on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I hope I get my AR-15 I asked for christmas.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Wait, what? My post was meant to indicate that education is necessary: proper education that takes actual, realistic hormones and post-puberty psychology into account and suggests alternatives to the "sex is evil" crap we foist on children now.

My comment was not directed against you, but the practises described by you. It was my (rather awkwardly) way of saying: You're right!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

We can't just hand out condoms and say have fun either though.. There needs to be a nice balance, otherwise teen sex will rise, along with parental abuse when fathers start beating the shit out of their daughters boyfriends...

amateurhour on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

My comment was not directed against you, but the practises described by you. It was my (rather awkwardly) way of saying: You're right!

Oh, my bad.

Drez on
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    We can't just hand out condoms and say have fun either though.. There needs to be a nice balance, otherwise teen sex will rise, along with parental abuse when fathers start beating the shit out of their daughters boyfriends...

A rise in teen sex doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Actually, I think condom use was more heavily propagated when I was in school as it is nowadays.

Edit: Aids and syphilis is on the rise again. :(

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I was more worried about the teen beatings... : )

amateurhour on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Actually, I think condom use was more heavily propagated when I was in school as it is nowadays.
    How would you know? o_O

Aldo on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    How would you know? o_O

He cruises the local grade school?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    How would you know? o_O

Just personal experience. There also has to be a reason for the things in my edit.
    Or were you asking if I have any STDs? :o

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

A rise in teen beatings doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

Drez on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I bet Haps is like a walking petri dish.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

A rise in teen beatings doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

We could meet in the middle, and have a rise in violent teen sex.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    I bet Haps is like a walking petri dish.

Hard on the outside, with a creamy core?

Wait... that's not what you meant.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    So there's an article about how clamydia is on the rise in the 50-60+ population in northern Sweden.

The damn hippies from the 70s are still at it.

Echo on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Echo wrote: »
    So there's an article about how clamydia is on the rise in the 50-60+ population in northern Sweden.

Bah, you're just jealous of your elders. ;-)

Haphazard on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm a pretty good driver.

That is all.

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Echo wrote: »

That's disgusting.

Imagine, Swedish people having sex! My word!

Drez on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Tarranon wrote: »
    I'm a pretty good driver.

That is all.

That... that's good!

What's the catch?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    if I ate breakfast this morning I'd be tasting it again

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Not SarastroNot Sarastro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Imagine, Swedish people having sex!

I do. All the time. Though not really the 50's-60's age group.

Not Sarastro on
This discussion has been closed.