As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This ain't a dream thread!!! PRESS 'A'!

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    okay bowtie we are best friends

okay i guess

what is this relationship founded on?

we both have the word tie in our name

do you like cake? I like cake so maybe we could eat some cake together

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh man I had some crazy dreams recently.

In one I was trying to leave my house but there were a bunch of dogs on my porch that would bite your shoes if you came near them. I got past them and got in my mom's car where I found 5 new saxophones that my mother had bought me.

Then in another me and a few other people were at some rich guys house. We were snooping around and me and this girl went off into one room and started to steal his wine. His maid was right there watching but we ignored her. Then we went into the other room and everyone else was gone and the man was now a woman. S/He had this weird white kitten with huge red eyeballs that would just stare at you and then start attacking. I stared at it for 5 minutes and it just stared back. Then it freaked out and chased me around the house. I hit it with a shoe.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    thank god the dogs didn't bite off your shoes beforehand, who knows what could've happened if you didn't have them (massive kitten mauling)

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Those were two separate dreams.

They occurred in the same night, oddly.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'm quite fond of the fact that there were specifically five new saxophones.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    man, this friend of mine had the scariest dream ever back in middle school

So he wakes up on the weekend, it's late, he's all slow getting out of bed, grabbing a shower, really relaxing with his day.

He goes downstairs, and there are a pair of velociraptors at his table eating breakfast. They each have a bowl of cereal in front of them, slowly getting soggy. They're looking around and making faint noises and being all velociraptors.

his mother, in the kitchen baking something or other, is ignorant of them. Treats them like members of the family or favoured guests, all his cries of "But they're goddamned RAPTORS" are met with strange looks.

He then goes on to explain how he dreams the entire day, the velociraptors following him around his usual Saturday schedule, until night falls and the dream becomes a nightmare as they start to stalk him like in the kitchen scene in Jurassic Park.

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    one of the few dreams i remember was back when i was six

I was watching that old show with the animated elephants, I think they had little crowns on their head or something. I went into my room so I could bring my Ninja Turtle bus into the the TV room, but when I got back there were two werewolves snarling. I ran into my mother's room and begged for her to help, but she'd been shrunk to the size of a doll and looked like my dad's old girlfriend. Then, the werewolves burst into the room, and I threw myself out the window of our second-story apartment.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    okay bowtie we are best friends

okay i guess

what is this relationship founded on?

we both have the word tie in our name

do you like cake? I like cake so maybe we could eat some cake together

my professor gave me my case study papers to work on my final project in the class

and I get to make a program with really dumbed down AI, that determines who's all eligible or not to attend a cake party.

Obbi on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    One dream I distinctly remember is that my feet were broken, and a black girl sat on them and healed my feet with her butt

Also the X-men stopped a flood but then they turned into tigers

And then there's a bunch of dreams where I almost have sex but then I don't for whatever reason

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    One dream I distinctly remember is that my feet were broken, and a black girl sat on them and healed my feet with her butt

And then there's a bunch of dreams where I almost have sex but then I don't for whatever reason

I think the first two dreams answer the question posited by the third.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I once had a freaky dream where this tall pale guy with a black trench coat and fedora were following me and my brothers through my elementary school. We run into a room and just as we get in he is turning down the hall. Immediatly my brother slams the door shut but suddenly the guy pushes it open and my brother gets crushed between the door and a bunch of spikes on the wall. My mom is in the room and I run to her and she hugs me. I feel safe with my head on her shoulder but the guy pokes his head around and growls at me. Then I wake up.

And ANOTHER time I had a two parter. First half was one night and the second half was the next night. So me, one of the olsen twins, and some boy are walking around the historic district of the next city over. We find some old cellar and we decide to explore. We look inside and the boy screams because he sees a huge spider. The "camera" zooms out and the spider is actually tiny (that happens in an epsiode of Rugrats. I was 10 or so when I had this dream.). Then I go wait outside and the olsen twin is looking into the cellar. She screams and runs out, forgetting to lock the door.

The next night I dreamed that I was with BOTH the Olsen twins and my grandpa, who we were going to show the cellar to. We find it and I go and open the door and look inside. There are a few wooden columns and sand all over the floor and some lights strung up. I say to them, "Bang on the roof or something." They bang on the roof and a purple monster made of flames wearing ragged clothes and a little cap leaps out. I scream and run out climbing the small stairs to get out. They ask what happened but when i respond I can barely speak and I say in a barely audible voice, "Run!".

SirToasty on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

I think the first two dreams answer the question posited by the third.

I thought women loved the X-men

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The other night I went to bed with a fever. I woke up in the middle of the night hallucinating. I can't quite remember what the hallucination was, all I can remember was that part of the hallucination was that I couldn't go back to sleep. I knew I was hallucinating, but it was critical that I not go back to sleep.

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Man, I always lose my lucid dreams. As soon as I start to realize Im dreaming, it starts to slip and I start waking up.

I hate it.

Also one time I had some terrible illness that they thought was mono (turns out it was bad strep throat) and I had a raging fever. I couldn't sleep because every time I fell asleep, I'd dream I was on a football field getting tackled, so I kept jumping and waking myself up. Hallucinating fever dreams are good times

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Okay. I am a professional Internet Psychiatrist specializing in Freudian analysis. I have taken many hours to interepret the meaning of all of your dreams for you:

Ipse Dixit:

IpseDixit wrote: »
    The other night I went to bed with a fever. I woke up in the middle of the night hallucinating. I can't quite remember what the hallucination was, all I can remember was that part of the hallucination was that I couldn't go back to sleep. I knew I was hallucinating, but it was critical that I not go back to sleep.

Analysis:
    You are gay.

SirToasty
    SirToasty wrote: »
    I once had a freaky dream where this tall pale guy with a black trench coat and fedora were following me and my brothers through my elementary school. We run into a room and just as we get in he is turning down the hall. Immediatly my brother slams the door shut but suddenly the guy pushes it open and my brother gets crushed between the door and a bunch of spikes on the wall. My mom is in the room and I run to her and she hugs me. I feel safe with my head on her shoulder but the guy pokes his head around and growls at me. Then I wake up.

And ANOTHER time I had a two parter. First half was one night and the second half was the next night. So me, one of the olsen twins, and some boy are walking around the historic district of the next city over. We find some old cellar and we decide to explore. We look inside and the boy screams because he sees a huge spider. The "camera" zooms out and the spider is actually tiny (that happens in an epsiode of Rugrats. I was 10 or so when I had this dream.). Then I go wait outside and the olsen twin is looking into the cellar. She screams and runs out, forgetting to lock the door.

The next night I dreamed that I was with BOTH the Olsen twins and my grandpa, who we were going to show the cellar to. We find it and I go and open the door and look inside. There are a few wooden columns and sand all over the floor and some lights strung up. I say to them, "Bang on the roof or something." They bang on the roof and a purple monster made of flames wearing ragged clothes and a little cap leaps out. I scream and run out climbing the small stairs to get out. They ask what happened but when i respond I can barely speak and I say in a barely audible voice, "Run!".

Analysis:
    You are gay.

Cosmic Sombrero:
    one of the few dreams i remember was back when i was six

I was watching that old show with the animated elephants, I think they had little crowns on their head or something. I went into my room so I could bring my Ninja Turtle bus into the the TV room, but when I got back there were two werewolves snarling. I ran into my mother's room and begged for her to help, but she'd been shrunk to the size of a doll and looked like my dad's old girlfriend. Then, the werewolves burst into the room, and I threw myself out the window of our second-story apartment.

Analysis:
    Also gay.

Dichotomy:
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    man, this friend of mine had the scariest dream ever back in middle school

So he wakes up on the weekend, it's late, he's all slow getting out of bed, grabbing a shower, really relaxing with his day.

He goes downstairs, and there are a pair of velociraptors at his table eating breakfast. They each have a bowl of cereal in front of them, slowly getting soggy. They're looking around and making faint noises and being all velociraptors.

his mother, in the kitchen baking something or other, is ignorant of them. Treats them like members of the family or favoured guests, all his cries of "But they're goddamned RAPTORS" are met with strange looks.

He then goes on to explain how he dreams the entire day, the velociraptors following him around his usual Saturday schedule, until night falls and the dream becomes a nightmare as they start to stalk him like in the kitchen scene in Jurassic Park.

Analysis:
    Double Gay.

Harrier:
    Harrier wrote: »
    I once had a dream where I was jumping down an endless succession of big grass/stone steps. Like taking two-legged leaps from one to the other. Also, there was a small stream running down the middle of the steps.

Also, the sun was very pleasant, the sky was actually kind of golden, like in the morning. It was nice.

Analysis:
    Cocks. You love em.

Metzger Meister:
    I have this one recurring dream where I'm running from something. I'm not quite sure what, but I'm in the woods, it's dark, and moonlight is coming through the trees. I'm running as hard as I can, jumping over logs and shielding my face from branches, but I can't outrun the thing. Then I fall to all fours and start running with my hands and feet, my fingers digging into the soft, fertile earth, and I start to pull away. And then I wake up.

Analysis:
    You are running from being Gay.

Stimtokolos:
    Once I did this thing where I was moving my legs too fast running and I just fell over. I don't know if i was actually going insanely fast or if I just wasn't giving myself much upward bounce. I felt like I was going fast until I fell down.

Analysis:
    You're gay.

Belruel:
    Belruel wrote: »

So i wake up in my best friend from kindergarten's house, and he is having a party. at this party everyone i know is invited, (and as the years went on new people i had met would appear in the dream, while people i no longer knew wouldn't) and we are all getting ready to give my friend his presents.

none of the presents are important or special except for this one particular present that no one ever knows who it was from; the present is a game, and when it is opened everyone at the party is sucked into it, good ole vortex style. Once in the game, everyone has been transformed into an animal that in my mind, represents them, i am usually a cat, though the last time i had the dream i was an otter (apparently i always see myself s my favorite animal). the game is always set in a jungle type atmosphere, big huge trees, lakes/rivers all over, a fantasy land.

my sister is always a lion, my brother used to be a frog but now is usually a dog, so on and so on. a voice sounds loudly, saying that the only way out of the game was to kill everyone else.

so, it is like the movie battle royale, only with animals in a magic board game. and i swear to god, when i saw the movie battle royale, i nearly shit myself because it sounded a lot like my dream, minus the silly animal transformations.

i have never won the game, the winner changes each time i have it, and usually i get killed by whoever i had a bi fight with recently, usually my sister.

Analysis:
    You totally love me, and are also Gay.

Cardboard Tube:

Once I dreamt you (Trentsteel) and I were together in a lovely tea house and you took me so all the neighborhood kids could see--yes you Trentsteel--And I was ever so witty.

Analysis:
    Gay, but a manly gay cause it's me.

Knob:
    I dreamt I inherited an old house and I went there and the nieghbors seemed creeped out by me and then I turned to ancient and horrible evil without really having much choice in the matter IA IA

Analysis:
    All man.

Meisnerd:

Analysis:
    Straight as a pencil.

The rest of you
    Analysis:
    All GAY.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    do me do me

Urian on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I DON'T HAVE DREAMS HA

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight. . . razor. . . and surviving.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Urian wrote: »
    do me do me

Analysis:

The dream revealed to me that
    Cocks, I Love How They Taste, a Memoir by Urian Cocklover

that's a book, and you wrote it.

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight. . . razor. . . and surviving.
    Pozzer.

trentsteel on

• Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I DON'T HAVE DREAMS HA
    yes you do, you just suck at remembering them

if I woke you up in the middle of REM sleep, you'd still probably report that you were dreaming

redhead on
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I DON'T HAVE DREAMS HA
    this means you're gay.
    also good at guitar hero

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    redhead wrote: »
    I DON'T HAVE DREAMS HA
    yes you do, you just suck at remembering them

if I woke you up in the middle of REM sleep, you'd still probably report that you were dreaming

Yes, according to me being unable to remember one's dreams is a strong indicator of
    The love of a man's salty musk

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    BELRUEL YOU ARE NOT A LICENCED INTERNET PSYCHOLOGIST. DO NOT ENDANGER THESE PEOPLE'S FRAGILE GAY PSYCHES.

trentsteel on

• Options
    froggyfroggy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I once had a dream that I was a monster in wal-mart.

Fuck I have not had a dream in months.

froggy on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited December 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Both had my father. It's peculiar. I'm older now'n he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger man. Anyway, first one I don't remember so well but it was about money and I think I lost it.

The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin through the mountains of a night, goin through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and snowin, hard ridin. Hard country. He rode past me and kept on goin. Never said nothin goin by. He just rode on past and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down, and when he rode past I seen he was carryin fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. About the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin on ahead and that he was fixin to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. Out there up ahead.

And then I woke up.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »
    BELRUEL YOU ARE NOT A LICENCED INTERNET PSYCHOLOGIST. DO NOT ENDANGER THESE PEOPLE'S FRAGILE GAY PSYKES.

fear not the psyker

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    trentsteel wrote: »
    BELRUEL YOU ARE NOT A LICENCED INTERNET PSYCHOLOGIST. DO NOT ENDANGER THESE PEOPLE'S FRAGILE GAY PSYKES.

D:

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    PSYCHES

THEIR GAY PSYCHES

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    FRAGILE

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    FAGILITY

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    trentsteel you are some kinds of faggoter

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Both had my father. It's peculiar. I'm older now'n he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger man. Anyway, first one I don't remember so well but it was about money and I think I lost it.

The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin through the mountains of a night, goin through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and snowin, hard ridin. Hard country. He rode past me and kept on goin. Never said nothin goin by. He just rode on past and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down, and when he rode past I seen he was carryin fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. About the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin on ahead and that he was fixin to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there. Out there up ahead.

And then I woke up.
    gay

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    wanna go somewhere

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Obbi wrote: »
    trentsteel you are some kinds of faggoter

I consider myself more of a Fagomancer

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    The fourth Faggoteer

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    why yes i am good at guitar hero
    men's musk? no thanks

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    why yes i am good at guitar hero
    men's musk? no thanks

It's okay...you're not ready to deal with it yet. We will come to it in time.

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    trent! faggimate him.

Obbi on