As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mouse problems

EriosErios Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Specifically, left-click problems hound me. Occasionally, my laptop will simply refuse to acknowledge my left clicks from either my touchpad or my mouse. As someone who enjoys surfing the series of tubes and playing games, this issue is quite aggravating.

For instance, say I'm playing a game-wow for example- and I want to close a window. I will be able to move my cursor, but when I left click, I get nothing, zilch, nada for 50% of the time, moving in spurts. This will last 10 to 30 seconds at least, and then I will regain normal functionality.

For reference, my laptop is a Sony Vaio purchased in the last 2 years. No, it is no longer under warranty :(. Is there anyone who might offer up a cause or solution to my problem?

Steam: erios23, Live: Coconut Flavor, Origin: erios2386.
Erios on

• Options
    deke55555deke55555 regular
    edited December 2007
    Perhaps check out the control panel under 'Mouse'.

There may be some settings which need fiddling, though I can't think of any offhand.

deke55555 on