As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's Dance Time!

Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Social Entropy++
Alright you homps, it's time to get some groove in this place.

Whether you're a pro, or have two left feet, I don't care - just post your favourite dance moves and styles, or just talk about how you love/hate dancing and things related. Are you the dude who rocks it out on the dance floor, or the dude who stands in the dark corner shuffling his feet?

Maybe you like to do some disco dancing? Post your best fuckin' disco moves!

Maybe you like to pop some pills and go raving? Invented any new moves whilst on a drug-induced high? Let us know! Maybe you're a hipster dancer? All dancin' to weird tunes and movin' your arms funny.

Maybe, like me, you're cursed with being white, and just can't dance to save your life? It's ok, I know how you feel.

Are you one of those cool cats / crazy asians who can pop and lock? Fuck you then, for being so damn cool.

Maybe you can't actually dance without a computer telling you where to place your feet? Hey, whatever works for you! Maybe you're asian and you can take it to the next level? Fucking Good for you!

There's so many damn dance styles, that I won't continue, I'll let you guys do the rest.

I'll just leave you with the fucking awesomest dance style ever - the motherfucking Charleston. Seriously, this is the greatest dance I have ever encountered, and I don't even like dancing. Learning this dance is on my list of things to do before I die!

Your turn dudes, show me your moves!

Tweaked_Bat_ on