As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Skype+Metal Gear = SOLVEDED!

Sci-Fi WasabiSci-Fi Wasabi Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, so my friends convinced me to start using skype because we are all pretty hard to get a hold of, and, well, I hate the default sounds associated with the program. So, I'd like to deck it out with Metal Gear Solid sound effects, like the codec opening and closing for incoming/outgoing calls, the codec ring, maybe a few voice snippets for errors and such. Seeing as how it'd be improbable that I'd be the first one to think it, I'm humbly requesting if anyone has the resources, or where they could be found.

The second order of business is simplifying the Skype program itself to seem less bloated. Does anyone have any tips on how to make this app seem less like Live messenger and more like a small, functional program?

sci+fi+wasabi.png
Sci-Fi Wasabi on

• Options
    ApexMirageApexMirage Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I was going to upload them all seperatly but i got lazy, here's a pack with everything you wanted and two bonuses, with 3 serperate links from when i started uploading seperatly

Metal Gear Soundpack

Codec Call

Codec Open

Codec Close

And no, sorry - I dont rememver where i got these.

ApexMirage on
    I'd love to be the one disappoint you when I don't fall down
  • Options
    Sci-Fi WasabiSci-Fi Wasabi Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Dude, you are awesome!

Sci-Fi Wasabi on
    sci+fi+wasabi.png
This discussion has been closed.