As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chipotle to students: no more sodas!

BrueBrue Registered User regular
edited January 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
After three years of free student sodas from Chipotle, they have turned their backs on poor college students everywhere and now I am left soda-less, in the cold, fidgeting uncontrollably (as of Jan 1st 2008 no more free sodas to people showing student ID's). Is their anything we can possibly do, i.e. send thousands of messages to the CEO in order to get our sodas back. I am just shattered by this horrendous news... I...I... just don't know what I am going to do anymore. It just feels wrong without free sodas, how am I supposed to get through my senior year of college without free drinks to support me and bolster my spirits.

I think if we all dressed up in burritos and marched on their HQ, they are owned by McD's, then maybe we could sway them with our peaceful protest. Otherwise I can light myself on fire for the greater good (not really).

Brue on

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    What are you talking about?
    D:

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I wish the only Chipotles around me weren't in Long Island and Manhattan.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2008
    W... what?

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.