Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The cutest [chat] ever!

Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS
edited January 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
Wicket and Willow, BFF!

I was at the pet store picking up some Timothy hay for Wicket, and made my way around the small animals section. There, sitting lonely in his glass box, was Willow. I fell in love immediately.
Spoiler:

He seemed right at home sitting close to my heart. Often, while checking out at the pet store, he nuzzled into my chest. Unfortunately I hadn't notified my girlfriend of my hasty decision, butI knew she'd be alright with it. After all, how can a face like that not just melt you?

We decided to introduce Wicket to the newest member of our family.
Spoiler:

There was some mutual... ignoring. The Kitchen table was chosen as a neutral space, an area Wicket hadn't ever been for a lengthy amount of time, and as such he felt no territorial claim to it.

Eventually, though, Wicket decided it was time to assert dominance. And assert he did. It was like he had a jackhammer in his ass. Quite assertive.
Spoiler:

But, as Wicket is one for affection, there was some pillow talk, cuddling, and mutual cleaning.
Spoiler:

The future is a bright one for these two fast friends! One that will surely be filled with casual gay sex and wild parties in their new three-level bungalow.

Wonder_Hippie on
Spoiler:

This discussion has been closed.