As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Plans for PAX '06

1789101113»

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2006
    Caffine actually messes with your vitamin C levels... So yeah.

So then drink Caffiene with Airborne. :D

Bawls + Airborne. Oh god.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    FUCK! I'VE GOT SCURVY!

JAEF on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited February 2006
    JAEF wrote:
    FUCK! I'VE GOT SCURVY!

arrrr.jpg

Knob on
  • Options
    TrillianTrillian Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    BigRed wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    flatrabbit wrote:
    [quote:4036f6fe99="Puerto Rock"]24 consolegaming is kind of retarded, don't you guys want to sleep?
    What is this "sleep" thing you speak of?

It's going to take a lot of Bawls to get through this convention
    I am up to that challenge. I was --><-- that close to drinking the SnoBawls concentrate last year.

:shock:

that would've left you in atrial fibrillation my friend
    but it would have been so worth it.....mmmmm.....teh yum.

God damn those things were fucking good... The whole Free part didnt hurt either.

Did you see the guy with a 2L bottle full of it?

Nope, but damn, I wish I had thought of that...

There must've been enough caffeine in that bottle to do someone some serious harm. I hope he's still alive.

Er... I had 14grams of caffeine at pax (whole bottle of nodoz, countless bawls, a shot of snowballs everytime i walked past) and I lived. Felt like crap for 2 weeks after but meh.

It takes a lot of caffeine to do someone in :P[/quote:4036f6fe99]

A student in Wales succeeded. He downed some 200 caffeine pills at once, chased by Advil and alcohol.

Trillian on

They cast a shadow like a sundial in the morning light. It was half past 10.
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited February 2006
    Trillian wrote:
    BigRed wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    [quote:45b2cfe90d="flatrabbit"][quote:45b2cfe90d="Puerto Rock"]24 consolegaming is kind of retarded, don't you guys want to sleep?

I am up to that challenge. I was --><-- that close to drinking the SnoBawls concentrate last year.

God damn those things were fucking good... The whole Free part didnt hurt either.

There must've been enough caffeine in that bottle to do someone some serious harm. I hope he's still alive.

Er... I had 14grams of caffeine at pax (whole bottle of nodoz, countless bawls, a shot of snowballs everytime i walked past) and I lived. Felt like crap for 2 weeks after but meh.

It takes a lot of caffeine to do someone in :P[/quote:45b2cfe90d]

A student in Wales succeeded. He downed some 200 caffeine pills at once, chased by Advil and alcohol.[/quote:45b2cfe90d]

That doesn't count as being done in by caffeine though. That's caffeine, pills and alcohol.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    edited February 2006
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    BigRed wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Trillian wrote:
    flatrabbit wrote:
    [quote:aeb6e0ddab="Trillian"][quote:aeb6e0ddab="flatrabbit"][quote:aeb6e0ddab="Puerto Rock"]24 consolegaming is kind of retarded, don't you guys want to sleep?

It takes a lot of caffeine to do someone in :P[/quote:aeb6e0ddab]

A student in Wales succeeded. He downed some 200 caffeine pills at once, chased by Advil and alcohol.[/quote:aeb6e0ddab]

That doesn't count as being done in by caffeine though. That's caffeine, pills and alcohol.[/quote:aeb6e0ddab]

Yes, but the advil and alcohol wouln't have done that themselves. The caffeine had a major role in it. That much caffeine could actually give you cardiac arrhythmia, and possibly fibrillation.

Trillian on

• Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Look for me to be testing this theory in person at PAX '06.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    edited February 2006
    Good thing I know how to use an automatic external defibrillator.

CLEAR

Trillian on

• Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Trillian wrote:
    Good thing I know how to use an automatic external defibrillator.

CLEAR
    That is good info to know, not that im planning to give myself a heart attack. But just in case I do it's nice to know that someone might actually do something other than point and laugh. Besides if I gave myself a heart attack at PAX, PRD might kill me.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde