Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla] WWI - Pointy Hat Guys Win!

1181921232455

Posts

  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    I hear that. Let's take down !FrostMist

    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    James I'm not a bad guy, but think what you want.

    telcus: ORLY?

    Untitled-1.jpg
  • MeisterMeister Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    James wrote: »
    Meister wrote: »
    5) if you believe squashua you're retarded. anyone that powerful would have started in the command bunker, and only the general and 1st and 2nd majors start in the command bunker

    It's not a question of power, it's a question of whether or not those powers are real.

    Not to mention that certain specials managed to take damage last night.

    Here's how the logic goes.
    You know for a fact that there are General Staff, 1st Majors, and 2nd Majors.
    I claim to be General Staff. No one contradicts me. If I wasn't the real General Staff, then the real one would come forward because 1. there are no shots aimed by name, only location, and the enemy knows the commanders' location, so no further harm would come to him
    2. By contradicting me he could help the good guy network.

    On the other hand, Squashua can't be confirmed because you don't know for sure that his made up role exists (i'll give you a hint, it doesn't).

    Consider also: that his role seems a bit overpowered to not be a commander and start in the bunker.
    There are soldiers who have SEEN me in the bunker.
    Varcayn vouches for me. El Skid vouches AGAINST me, and he is bad.
    No one vouches for Squash (because the bad guys don't want to reveal themselves).

    brawl friend code: MEIST: 4811-6835-0918
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !MrBlarney

    YOU STOLE MY BANDWAGON, YOU BASTARD!

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    telcus wrote: »
    Epic Reveal:

    I have bayonets
    mwahahahahaha
    stabstabstab

    ^5 me too

  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I was so close to getting the bayonette, but then my reg talked me out of it.

    They're great for toasting marshmellows.

    What's our overall plan for voting here?

    El Skid is confirmed Central, so I'd like to see him go.

    Mr.Blarney is also? should we keep one first and the other second?

  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Frostmist, quit letting our side down. D:

  • FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Which side is that Burnage?

    Untitled-1.jpg
  • B:LB:L Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Burnage wrote: »
    Frostmist, quit letting [size=+2]our[/size] side down. D:

    What? What did you mean by that? :|

    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • MeisterMeister Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Remind again: for the rest of today send messages to Varcayn, please, not me!
    Also, we REALLY need info. THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has already done it. Sorry I can't respond to each individual PM, I am processing vast amounts of information. Rest assured that we are using each tidbit we get, though. Not only will it help us figure out who the centrals are, but it will help us plan out the battle. Already we have made mistakes because of lack of information.

    brawl friend code: MEIST: 4811-6835-0918
  • Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    James wrote: »
    FrostMist wrote: »
    hmm... have no idea who to vote for atm, so... !FreeAgent. We'll see if there are anyone else to vote for later when it is closer to closing time.

    I'm going to vote for you, FrostMist, because you sound like a baddie laying low.

    That's silly. A badguy who would lie low would go with the most obvious course of action, which would be in the Mr.Blarney votes.

    Amongst those, he would look like he's workin' for the command staff.

    Mr.Blarney for now.

  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !MrBlarney yes I'm not being very active but I'm not very well at the moment and have spent most of my evening on TF2 trying to cheer myself up.

    So don't beat on me please :|

    Perimare_zpsfcce2f1c.png
  • Stew_StickStew_Stick Dinner UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2008
    Meister wrote: »
    I claim to be General Staff. No one contradicts me. If I wasn't the real General Staff, then the real one would come forward because 1. there are no shots aimed by name, only location, and the enemy knows the commanders' location, so no further harm would come to him
    2. By contradicting me he could help the good guy network.

    I'm Bluestreak!

    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • NionNion Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !Vote MrBluestreak

    ...wait, that's not right.

    !Vote MrBlarney

    There we go.

  • FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !Vote Bluestreak sounds like the good thing to do :twisted:

    Untitled-1.jpg
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Meister wrote: »
    Here's how the logic goes.
    You know for a fact that there are General Staff, 1st Majors, and 2nd Majors.
    I claim to be General Staff. No one contradicts me.

    Staff start in bunkers

    Bunkers cannot be bombed by artillery

    You lost men last night

    I request clarification on what the hell

    Perimare_zpsfcce2f1c.png
  • MeisterMeister Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Meister wrote: »
    Here's how the logic goes.
    You know for a fact that there are General Staff, 1st Majors, and 2nd Majors.
    I claim to be General Staff. No one contradicts me.

    Staff start in bunkers

    Bunkers cannot be bombed by artillery

    You lost men last night

    I request clarification on what the hell

    PsychoLarry1 already clarified that the narration was wrong. Varcayn and I both received PMs stating that we actually did not suffer losses.

    I don't get the whole bluestreak thing, but if you don't understand my logic, feel free to vote for whoever. Then I'll just nullify the vote and we'll have wasted the turn. I'm sure the Central powers would enjoy that.

    Man, I just wanted to be a soldier. Being general is insane amounts of work. I can't even imagine what it must be like for the GMs.

    brawl friend code: MEIST: 4811-6835-0918
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    !vote Mr. Blarney

    even though I'm right next to him and would rather just shoot him.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DamnedLibrarianDamnedLibrarian Registered User
    edited January 2008
    There's no real reason not to shoot Blarney. The vote only nails 80% of his troops. In theory shooting him would weaken him enough so the vote actually finishes him off. If he's immune to the vote, well good job on butchering the Kaiser's dog to some extent.

  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    eh, I think vote sends the guy off before I can shoot him, making my turn kinda fucked.

    not entirely sure.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !Blarney

    I can never shift this feeling of paranioa over these epic reveals. Maybe I'm too suspicious of people.

    Shooting goes before movement I thought?

    Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives thirst, but a cactus can. Not every vegetable can read, but bless, look at you having a little go...
  • VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    !vote Mr. Blarney

    even though I'm right next to him and would rather just shoot him.

    Please, feel free.

    !MrBlarney

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Tee hee.

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • DamnedLibrarianDamnedLibrarian Registered User
    edited January 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    eh, I think vote sends the guy off before I can shoot him, making my turn kinda fucked.

    not entirely sure.

    Maybe some clarification of when the vote is processed in relation to actions is needed?

  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !vote MrBlarney

  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Obbi wrote: »
    eh, I think vote sends the guy off before I can shoot him, making my turn kinda fucked.

    not entirely sure.

    Maybe some clarification of when the vote is processed in relation to actions is needed?
    the vote is resolved before anything else.

    Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places.
    Theoretically Evil
  • PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User
    edited January 2008
    Ok. So more reveals. Varcayn, no offense, but I'm not sending you or Meister shit until we get a more concrete confirmation. Perhaps have someone shoot you?
    As for voting, I'll take your advice, unless I decide to vote someone else. Sorry MrBlarney. Still love your vote counts, though.

  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    well f that noise!

    !vote thorgot because it feels good, and I think Mr. B should be shot at.

    also, did everybody's team start off together, save for traitors? Because, you know, I notice iamtheaznman and Qorzm movin' with Mr. B.

    you know.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !Vote Thorgot

    Meh!

    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Hmm who to choose.... MrB seems to be a favourite but I like him.

    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User
    edited January 2008
    Actually, it stands to reason that if the vote does 80% damage to a player, then voting for someone more than once is kinda pointless. It'll just reduce him to 80% again, and again, and so on. Someone should just shoot Thorgot.

  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    It's 80% of the unit's initial strength. 2 times 80% is 160%.

    So all of you should immediately vote Meister.

  • iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User
    edited January 2008
    !MrBlarney

    Also, Don't shoot at either me or Qorzm if you are in our vicinity. We are on the good guys side, contacted by Meister/Vacaryn, and shot Blarney yesterday.

  • telcustelcus Registered User
    edited January 2008
    well if you say it then it must be true.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    !bye bye Blarney

    Remember guys, if you have any of the so-far suspected Centrals in your sights, feel free to fire at will.

    And once again a reminder that members of your battalion are not necessarily on your side.

    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    And once again a reminder that members of your command centre are not necessarily on your side.

    Ho hum.

  • P10P10 Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Vote Mr Blarney
    Remember, if you are Allied, you want to be sending Meister and Varcayn any and all information you can get.

  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Damn forums acting slow.

    Who's to blame you ask?

    MrBlarney is to blame!!

    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
Sign In or Register to comment.