As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[miniphalla] Rival Schools: Total Domination [Darkside Student Congress Victory!]

1789101113»

• Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    Grudging durax with the first official vote in Gods of Phalla.

Squashua on
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I am honored sir.

To cj iwakura: How did the venues play into the match?

durax on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I was a bad ass. :D

I enjoyed the game the time I played. I had 2 matches set up for the next 2 days.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Role PMs - First Semester

taiyo.gif
    Taiyo High School: Egos, TehSpectre, Grundlterror
    You are Batsu Ichimonji from Taiyo High School.

You are dedicated to justice, defeating evil, and showing opponents the fury of Taiyo.

Due to your passionate spirit, you have a bonus in the strength statistic.

Special: Burning.
    This will double your power for the day, and may be used on alternate days(beginning from the day of usage).

You are Hinata Wakaba from Taiyo High School.

Outgoing, friendly, and compassionate, you're devoted to your classmates, and seeing your school victorious.

Due to your swift agility, you have a bonus in the speed statistic.

Special: Suburban Rhythm. This can be used once per day to determine the abilities of a specific player.

The usage of a special ability must be PMed to cj iwakura by vote close, or it is forfeit for that day.

You've attended the competition with two classmates: Batsu Ichimonji (TehSpectre) and Kyosuke Kagami (Grundlterror).

Also, your recognize that your best friend from another school, Sakura Kasugano(Toxic Toys) is in attendance.

Triple Tech: Taiyo Trinity Tackle. Will eliminate between 1 and 3 players from a round of combat.
    (Details on triple techs will be posted in the main thread momentarily.)

You are Kyosuke Kagami from Taiyo High School.

Astute, multi-talented, and with no toleration for the wicked, you are dedicated to seeing your school victorious.

Due to your multi-faceted training, you are gifted in both the strength and the speed statistic.

Special: Textbook Knowledge.
    This ability can be used once per day to determine the identity of another player.

The usage of a special ability must be PMed to cj iwakura by vote close, or it is forfeit for that day.

You've attended the competition with two classmates: Batsu Ichimonji (TehSpectre) and Hinata Wakaba (Egos).

Triple Tech: Taiyo Trinity Tackle. Will eliminate between 1 and 3 players from a round of combat.

tamagawaminami.gif
    Tamagawa Minami High School: Toxic Toys
    sakura-2.png

You are Sakura Kasugano from Tamagawa Minami High School.

You aren't here so much for your school, but for the training.

Well, also because you followed your close friend, Hinata Wakaba (Egos), to the tournament.

Due to your intense training, you are especially gifted in both the strength and speed statistic.

Special: Midare Zakura.
    This technique can remove a player from either a match, the tournament, or affect their performance, and may be used daily.

The usage of an ability must be PMed to cj iwakura by vote close, or it is forfeit.

Since you have travelled on your own, you can either win with any school, or by yourself.

The choice is yours. Should you decide to join a school, contact me with your decision and the name of the school.

The decision, if made, will be final.

If you opt to go it alone, you must be the last player standing for a victory.

gorin.gif
    Gorin High School: Squashua, Mr. [Embarkation], durax(not pictured; Momo replaced Roberto)
    You are Natsu Ayuhara from Gorin High School.

You tend to follow your leader's direction, knowing his hot temper can get both you and your school in trouble, but you know you have the capacity to keep a cool head that he lacks, just in case.

Your school excels in competition, and defeating the weaker schools at any opportunity. You're here to show your opponents the might of Gorin, and failure isn't an option.

Special: Volley Strike.
    This ability allows you to disable the ability of a player, and may be used on alternate days(beginning from the day of usage).

Ability usage must be PMed to cj iwakura by vote close, or it is forfeit.

You've attended the competition with two classmates: Shoma Sawamura(Mr. Defecation) and Momo Karuizawa (durax).

Triple Tech: The Passion of Gorin.
    Will double all players statistics for the duration of the round.

You are Shoma Sawamura from Gorin High School.

Your school excels in competition, and defeating the weaker schools at any opportunity. You're here to show your opponents the might of Gorin, and failure isn't an option.

Your burning temper and capacity for blind rage has gotten you in over your head on more than one occasion, but it also ensures your capacity for victory, more often than not.

Due to your drive to succeed, you have a bonus in the strength statistic.

Special: Play Ball!
    This ability allows you to remove a player of your choice from the match, and may be used on alternate days, beginning from the day that you first make use of it.
    This must be used during a match to take effect.

You've attended the competition with two classmates: Natsu Ayuhara(Squashua) and Momo Karuizawa (durax).

Triple Tech: The Passion of Gorin.

Representatives from your school must be the last remaining to obtain a victory.

Please inform me of any network boards created for your school.

You are Momo Karuizawa from the DarkSide Student Congress.

You have the perfect appearance: youthful, charming, innocent.

These all mask far worse character traits: you are deceitful, bloodthirsty, and ruthless.

Your group is here to destroy all the schools, and see Kurow's leadership reign supreme.

Due to your speed gained from the sport of tennis, you have a bonus in the speed statistic.

Special: Natural Charm.
    This ability can be used once per day to determine the identity of another player.

While you are well aware of your Darkside companions, Kurow Kirishima(Pseudolus) and Yurika Kirishima(Romantic Undead), by your leader's suggestion...

You have also infiltrated Gorin High School.

Your classmates in Gorin are Shoma Sawamura(Mr. Defecation) and Natsu Ayuhara(Squashua).

You have access to two triple techs, but may only participate in one on any given day.

Gorin Triple Tech: The Passion of Gorin.

Darkside Triple Tech: Complete Domination.
    This ability has the capacity to remove all players from the game, and can only be used once if successful.

For now, you serve Kurow. But the time may come when you have to decide whom your loyalties lie with.

At present, you obtain victory when the Darkside Student Congress are the last remaining players... but should you decide to side with Gorin instead, then it is with them you must find victory.

The choice is yours to make, and should you decide to leave the Congress, the decision will be considered final.

Please inform me of any network boards you create(with either school).

seijyun.gif

Seijyun Girls Academy: whod, visiblehowl/FreeAgent, Romantic Undead
    You are Aoi Himezaki, also known as Zaki, from the Seijyun Girls Academy.

You are short-tempered and aggressive, having fought your way to the top of the most feared female gang on the streets.

However, you do have a heart beneath your deadly exterior, and strive to help your friends, and Seijyun, succeed.

Due to your violent tendencies, you have a bonus in the Strength statistic.

Special: Menace.
    Disables a player's ability for one day. This special can only be used on alternating days, beginning from the first day it's used.

Your classmates from Seijyun are Akira Kazama(visiblehowl) and Yurika Kirishima(Romantic Undead).

Seijyun Triple Tech: Best Of All Worlds.
    This ability can boost one player's statistics, and remove another from the match.

For you to obtain a victory, Seijyun must be the last school remaining.

You are Akira Kazama, from both Gedo High School and the Seijyun Girls' Academy.

In the past, you've worked with your brother and the gangs of Gedo to run the streets, but you've since tired of that, and relocated yourself to Seijyun for what you hoped would be a less violent lifestyle.

However, you still couldn't resist the appeal of a competition, and so, you've joined with both Gedo and Seijyun, under your respective guises.

You couldn't bring yourself to betray your classmates from either school, so you've decided to assist them both.

When fighting with Gedo, you have a bonus in the Strength statistic. When fighting with Seijyun, the bonus goes to your Speed statistic.

If fighting on your own, you determine which bonus you receive at th start of the match.

Considering your dual nature, you have access to two specials, and you may only use one per day.

If you are fighting with Gedo or Seijyun, then you are limited to your special specific to that school.

Special(s): Intimidate(Gedo) and Charm(Seijyun).
    With Intimidate, you can disable a player's statistic bonus. With Charm, you can disable their ability.

Each ability can only be used on alternating days. However, Gedo and Seijyun skills may be used on successive days(Gedo on 1, Seijyun on 2, etc.)

If you're fighting without ties to a group, then you may use either ability(one per day).

Your classmates in Gedo are your longterm gang members, Eiji 'Edge' Yamada(Gorilla Salad) and Gan Isurugi(iamtheaznman).

In Seijyun, you've joined up with your two recent friends, Yurika Kirishima(Romantic Undead) and Zaki(Whod).

You have access to two triple techs, but may only participate in one on any given day.

Gedo Triple Tech: Supreme Beatdown.
    Eliminates one player from the game.

This ability can boost one player's statistics, and remove another from the match.

You can win a victory with either Gedo or Seijyun, but not with both. All the members from the opposing school must be eliminated for you to obtain a victory with the other.

You are Yurika Kirishima from the Darkside Student Congress.

You've always followed the guidance of your beloved brother, to any end.

If he wishes for you to slay everyone in your path for the Congress to be the victors(and he does), then that is what you will do.

Your group is here to destroy all the schools, and see Kurow's leadership reign supreme.

Due to your elegant upbringing, you have a bonus in the speed statistic.

Special: Virtuoso.
    Your talent with the violin can prove very distracting. Using this ability on a player will disable their statistic bonus and ability for that day, and may be used on alternating days(starting from the first day of usage).

While you are well aware of your Darkside companions, Kurow Kirishima(Pseudolus) and Momo Karuizawa(durax), by your leader's suggestion...

You have also infiltrated Seijyun Girls' Academy.

Your classmates in Seijyun are Akira Kazama(visiblehowl) and Zaki(Whod).

This ability has the capacity to remove all players from the game, and can only be used once if successful.

For now, you serve Kurow. But the time may come when you have to decide whom your loyalties lie with.

At present, you obtain victory when the Darkside Student Congress are the last remaining players... but should you decide to side with Seijyun instead, then it is with them you must find victory.

The choice is yours to make, and should you decide to leave the Congress, the decision will be considered final.

Please inform me of any network boards you create(with either group).

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    durax wrote: »
    I am honored sir.

To cj iwakura: How did the venues play into the match?

Sadly, they didn't. A sacrifice of overcomplication.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    At least Toxic and I got to be cute teenage anime girls once in our lifetime. And really that in itself is worth something.

Egos on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I honestly never had a clue what was going on in this game.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    At least Toxic and I got to be cute teenage anime girls once in our lifetime. And really that in itself is worth something.

Yes it was. I was touching myself all day.:lol:

I did decide to go with Taiyo High School before I got killed.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Second Semester

justice.gif

Justice High School: Abysmal Lynx, Hylianbunny, B:L(not pictured, Hayato replaced Raizo)
    You are Kyoko Minazuki, from Justice High School.

Fighting isn't exactly your forte, being a nurse, but you can certainly hold your own should the need arise.

And since Hideo has practically insisted that the instructors of your school participate to keep the masses in line, it looks like you'll be putting your fighting ability to the test.

As a result of your specialized training in moving swiftly, you have a bonus in the speed statistic.

Special: Recover.
    Your gift in nursery allows you to resuscitate a downed player, on alternating days, beginning from the first day of usage.

This can either invigorate a player who has lost a round, or potentially even revive one that has been eliminated from the game completely.

Your fellow instructors from Justice High are Hideo Shimazu(Hylianbunny) and Hayato Nekketsu(B:L).

Triple Tech: Deliquent Dispatch.
    Reveals the true roles of all the challengers, publicly.

To obtain a victory, Justice High must be the last school remaining.

You are Hideo Shimazu from Justice High School.

Just because your group has organized the tournament, it hasn't prevented you from entering.

You plan on not only showing the strength of Justice High, but delivering any deliquent participants at the competition a painful lesson should they step out of line.

You are an educator, after all, and who better than you to keep the students well learned?

As a result of your physical training, you have a bonus in the strength statistic.

Special: Seihaken Fireball.
    Disables a player's ability for that day, and may be used on alternating days(beginning from the first usage).

Your fellow instructors from Justice High are Kyoko Minazuki(Abysmal Lynx) and Hayato Nekketsu(B:L).

You are Hayato Nekketsu, from Justice High School.

Weaklings. Pathetic, all of them.

You need to whip those students back into shape. Literally, if need be.

Hideo didn't even need to ask. You demanded to attend the competition.

You'll show those students what physical education is all about.

You're a natural at delivering beatings to challengers and students alike, giving you a bonus in the strength statistic.

Special: Reprimand.
    Eliminates a player from a match, on alternating days (beginning from the first day of usage).

Your fellow instructors from Justice High are Hideo Shimazu(Hylianbunny) and Kyoko Minazuki(Abysmal Lynx).

gedo.gif

Gedo High School: Gorilla Salad, visiblehowl/FreeAgent, iamtheaznman
    You are Eiji "Edge" Yamada from Gedo High School.

Your school is the toughest on the streets, and you and your gang have set out to prove it.

Due to your gifted agility, you have a bonus in the speed statistic.

Special: Switchblade.
    This ability allows you to remove a player from a match, and has a chance of removing them from the game completely.

This must be used during a match to take effect, and can only be used on alternating days(beginning from the first).

The other members of your Gedo gang are Gan Isurugi(iamtheaznman) and Akira Kazama(visiblehowl).

Triple Tech: Supreme Beatdown.

Gedo High must be the last school remaining for you to obtain a victory.

150px-Akira-helmet.gif | 175px-AkiraKazama.gif

You are Akira Kazama, from both Gedo High School and the Seijyun Girls' Academy.

In the past, you've worked with your brother and the gangs of Gedo to run the streets, but you've since tired of that, and relocated yourself to Seijyun for what you hoped would be a less violent lifestyle.

However, you still couldn't resist the appeal of a competition, and so, you've joined with both Gedo and Seijyun, under your respective guises.

You couldn't bring yourself to betray your classmates from either school, so you've decided to assist them both.

When fighting with Gedo, you have a bonus in the Strength statistic. When fighting with Seijyun, the bonus goes to your Speed statistic.

If fighting on your own, you determine which bonus you receive at th start of the match.

Considering your dual nature, you have access to two specials, and you may only use one per day.

If you are fighting with Gedo or Seijyun, then you are limited to your special specific to that school.

Special(s): Intimidate(Gedo) and Charm(Seijyun).
    With Intimidate, you can disable a player's statistic bonus. With Charm, you can disable their ability.

Each ability can only be used on alternating days. However, Gedo and Seijyun skills may be used on successive days(Gedo on 1, Seijyun on 2, etc.)

If you're fighting without ties to a group, then you may use either ability(one per day).

Your classmates in Gedo are your longterm gang members, Eiji 'Edge' Yamada(Gorilla Salad) and Gan Isurugi(iamtheaznman).

In Seijyun, you've joined up with your two recent friends, Yurika Kirishima(Romantic Undead) and Zaki(Whod).

Gedo Triple Tech: Supreme Beatdown.

You can win a victory with either Gedo or Seijyun, but not with both. All the members from the opposing school must be eliminated for you to obtain a victory with the other.

You are Gan Isurugi from Gedo High School.

Your school is the toughest on the streets, and you and your gang have set out to prove it.

Of course, you mostly follow the lead of the other members of the gang, but you're still one of the most devout(and toughest) followers a gang could hopeful.

Due to your immense power, you have a bonus in the strength statistic.

Special: Guardian.
    This ability allows you to defend a player once per day. In the event of the person you guard losing a round, you will suffer defeat instead.
    If someone attempts to harm that person through other means, you will block the attempt, and take no damage.

You can not self-guard with this ability, or protect the same person after having guarded them on the day before. (You will have to wait until the day after next.)

The other members of your Gedo gang are Eiji "Edge" Yamada(Gorilla Salad) and Akira Kazama(visiblehowl).

Triple Tech: Supreme Beatdown.

Gedo High must be the last school remaining for you to obtain a victory.

pacific.gif
    Taiyo High School: DasUberEdward/Stew_Stick, Obbi, Maximus

You are Roy Bromwell from Pacific High School.

You are a gifted leader; eloquent and commanding, and well aware that Pacific High is the natural example for which all schools of the East to aspire.

After all, yours is the only Western example for them to follow, so it's only natural it should be the definitive.

As a result of your upper body training, you have a bonus in the strength statistic.

Special: Commanding Presence.
    This ability allows you to disable the ability of a player, on alternate days (beginning from the first day of usage).

Your classmates from Pacific High are Boman Delgado(Maximus) and Tiffany Lords(Obbi).

Triple Tech: Coastal Deliverance.
    Weakens the statistics of all opponents.

Pacific High must be the last school remaining for you to obtain a victory.

You are Tiffany Lords from Pacific High School.

You don't exactly look like the type any student should consider a threat, but you like it that way.

You're both a gifted fighter and a quick thinker, despite appearances.
    Stereotypes just make victory all the easier for you.

And with Roy backing you up(he couldn't get by without you, after all), you know Pacific's victory is assured.

Due to your agility and boxing skill, you have bonuses in both the strength and speed statistics.

Special: Natural Allure.
    This ability allows you to determine the identity of a player once per day.

Your classmates from Pacific High are Roy Bromwell(DasUberEdward) and Boman Delgado(Maximus).

You are Boman Delgado from Pacific High School.

You are a devout, passionate individual, devoted to your many causes, and to seeing your classmates succeed.

Due to your considerable might, you have a double bonus in the strength statistic.

Your classmates from Pacific High are Roy Bromwell(DasUberEdward) and Tiffany Lords(Obbi).

And last, but certainly not least:

kurow1.gifyurika1.gifmomo1.gif

The Darkside Student Congress: Pseudolus, Romantic_Undead, durax
    You are Kurow Kirishima from the Darkside Student Congress.

You despise all of the schools, and especially Justice High.

How will you restore order? By bending them to your will, of course.

Your group is here to destroy all the schools, and allow your leadership to reign supreme.

Due to your merciless nature and natural talent, you are gifted in both the strength and speed statistics.

Special: Disembowel.
    This ability allows you to eliminate a player from the game, once per day.

With your loyal sister, Yurika Kirishima(Romantic Undead) and equally loyal follower, Momo Karuizawa(durax), your victory is all but assured.

To this end, you've dispatched both of your followers to join up with other schools, and destroy them from within.

Your group must be the last players remaining to obtain a victory.

You've always followed the guidance of your beloved brother, to any end.

If he wishes for you to slay everyone in your path for the Congress to be the victors(and he does), then that is what you will do.

Due to your elegant upbringing, you have a bonus in the speed statistic.

Special: Virtuoso.
    Your talent with the violin can prove very distracting. Using this ability on a player will disable their statistic bonus and ability for that day, and may be used on alternating days(starting from the first day of usage).

While you are well aware of your Darkside companions, Kurow Kirishima(Pseudolus) and Momo Karuizawa(durax), by your leader's suggestion...

You have also infiltrated Seijyun Girls' Academy.

Your classmates in Seijyun are Akira Kazama(visiblehowl) and Zaki(Whod).

At present, you obtain victory when the Darkside Student Congress are the last remaining players... but should you decide to side with Seijyun instead, then it is with them you must find victory.

Please inform me of any network boards you create(with either group).

You are Momo Karuizawa from the DarkSide Student Congress.

You have the perfect appearance: youthful, charming, innocent.

These all mask far worse character traits: you are deceitful, bloodthirsty, and ruthless.

Due to your speed gained from the sport of tennis, you have a bonus in the speed statistic.

Special: Natural Charm.

While you are well aware of your Darkside companions, Kurow Kirishima(Pseudolus) and Yurika Kirishima(Romantic Undead), by your leader's suggestion...

You have also infiltrated Gorin High School.

Your classmates in Gorin are Shoma Sawamura(Mr. Defecation) and Natsu Ayuhara(Squashua).

Gorin Triple Tech: The Passion of Gorin.

At present, you obtain victory when the Darkside Student Congress are the last remaining players... but should you decide to side with Gorin instead, then it is with them you must find victory.

Please inform me of any network boards you create(with either school).

So as may be obvious by now, the DSSC were the only ones who used their triple tech, to devastating results.

From a fan of the game's perspective, I was hoping to see either Gedo, Seijyun, or Justice come out ahead, but the DSSC are a devastating team in Project Justice(they're the very last playable characters to unlock), so their victory is certainly well-earned.

The most complicated match, by far?

The 2v2 with B:L, Hylianbunny, iamtheaznman, and Gorilla Salad.

All four of their specials were in play during that match.

I'll leave how I balanced that madness out to your imaginations.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Egos.... nice avatar...

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    The Justice High Spoiler has Kyoko Minazuki listed twice.

durax on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    tm.jpgran2.gif
    Special Guest Narrator - Ran Hibiki, Taiyo HS

Despite the complete decimation of the tournament by the DSSC, to Kurow's immense rage, the brilliant reporter was nowhere to be found by day's end.

Whereever she's gone, a groundbreaking scoop is bound to follow.
    rsgang.jpg

As long as the world needs justice, the story will continue.....

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    You know, Rainfall, I never would have disabled you if you hadn't tried to convince us you were immune to the vote. You would have been better served to act resigned to your fate, I would have disabled someone else and you could have come back and gotten your vengeance on us all!

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    durax wrote: »
    The Justice High Spoiler has Kyoko Minazuki listed twice.

Fixed, and apologies to B:L and his favorite character. :P

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Oh holy shit durax was evil, grudge

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    So who took me out? I kinda want to know.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    There were a number of lucky things that happened for us.
    Hitting rainfall right away, killing the regenerator, the inactive Girl (so pseudo could claim her identity), etc.

Exciting and tense game for me, Thanks very much cj!

durax on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Yeah, I had wanted to work with ever since Ragnorak, and Squashua ever since Teen Titans.
    For a while there, I was conflicted about where my loyalties lied.

durax on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

Rainfall/Hyo.

And I had a feeling by day, oh, two that none of the DSSC were going to betray Kurow.

Figures, doesn't it?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »

Rainfall/Hyo.

And I had a feeling by day, oh, two that none of the DSSC were going to betray Kurow.

Figures, doesn't it?

Rainfall you bitch.:P You were my next match, good job.:lol:

Well bad guys tend to stick together.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Egos.... nice avatar...

Don't worry I didn't choose him to in order to have a quasi IC- man crush on Yuber or whatever was going on.

edit: NM I guess we are going for the IC route then :mrgreen: "okidoke"

Egos on
  • Options
    edited February 2008

Rainfall/Hyo.

Figures, doesn't it?

Rainfall you bitch.:P You were my next match, good job.:lol:

Well bad guys tend to stick together.

In the game, Yurika comes to her senses eventually.

Momo pretty much stays a sadistic, conniving brat, but she leaves the DSSC too(it just takes her way longer).

Unless of course you play as the DSSC, then it's just messed up.

Kurow, basically: "GO DO THIS!"

And Yurika's like "...if you say so..."

Momo's all for it, though. Natural born killer.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I can't believe you jerks voted me out on day 1.

I woulda taken you all on!

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So says the guy that SAVED Romantic Undead, got Justice High wiped out because of bad research, and with that research didn't figure that there are traitors in the midst. :P

As for the B:L/Hylian vs. gorilla/aznman match, I can see how that'd be an amazing fight.

Of course, the end was simple enough. ;-)

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I thought for sure my goose was cooked when someone found out Yurika was bad, (though I forgot who brought it up) but no one followed up on it.

Not to bash FreeAgent/visiblhowl and Whod, but they didn't really seem to be into the game. Had they done some research, they might have figured out who I was.

Still, even if they had, I would have told them what happens in the game, that Yuriko turns good in the end, and I would have tried to manipulate Pseudelous's kills to benefit us. But, sadly, Whod got killed and FA never really caught on, so I stuck with Durax and Pseu, who seemed way more interested in the game.

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    So says the guy that SAVED Romantic Undead, got Justice High wiped out because of bad research, and with that research didn't figure that there are traitors in the midst. :P

As for the B:L/Hylian vs. gorilla/aznman match, I can see how that'd be an amazing fight.

Of course, the end was simple enough. ;-)

Hey you, I had only played the first game and it was liek a long time ago. Like freshman year in high school or somethign I can't even remember.

I totally over looked the dsc crap too, and it says it right in her profile on the project jsutice site. I are so dumb :(

M.D. on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Soo...

Umm...

Thanks for hosting a great game, cj. It was intense, and the sense of mystery was still there. Later fighting phallas could use this as a model.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    How many "lives" did each player have?

We saw Rainfall get revealed after she lost two matches, but Squashua and I both lost more than that...

durax on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Eh, I honestly don't care about being shut down like that. I had a lot of fun with the role(even if it was only two days) and I was hoping for a reversal of the vote. Maybe if I had offered a target? I was hoping for some way to live through the turn so I could use my proper Demon Hyo powers, but I ended up failing. Still, I can't wait for the next fighting-game Phalla(has a Soul Calibur phalla been done? Maybe I should sign up to run one)

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    TehSpectre is doing Mortal Kombat, I believe.

Obbi will be doing Pokémon

But my question was really asking CJ, "How many matches could we lose?"

durax on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    AFAIK, I could have a total of four fights, and I would have gotten removed on the fourth.

But noooo, I had to eat the vote.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    Soo...

Umm...

Typo on my part; it removes all players from that match.
    durax wrote:
    How many "lives" did each player have?

Two. By my count, you both only lost one.

Though you and Squashua would've been dead if Rainfall hadn't been disabled on the night of her death.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I thought Durax lost twice.

- he probably lied about the first match he lost I guess, I can't find it here.

M.D. on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I beat him twice

Maximus on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    It must have been the mystery match that threw me off, then. :| Apologies.

There isn't much I can do to make up for a slight like that, but by the numbers, the DSSC would've come out ahead regardless; it just would've been more drawn out.

(FreeAgent would've been dead to the vote, and Squashua to not having fought. Leaving it at Gorilla, Maximus, RU, and Pseudolus: with a vigilante and a nullifier on their side.)

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Man, trying to organize my school so we could have a triple tech...

Hardest thing ever.

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    It must have been the mystery match that threw me off, then. :| Apologies.

There isn't much I can do to make up for a slight like that, but by the numbers, the DSSC would've come out ahead regardless; it just would've been more drawn out.

(FreeAgent would've been dead to the vote, and Squashua to not having fought. Leaving it at Gorilla, Maximus, RU, and Pseudolus: with a vigilante and a nullifier on their side.)

I fought a fight every freaking day except the last one.

What, I had to fight once every single round?

Squashua on