As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mario Kart Wii in Famitsu this week - scans, info

124»

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Rohan wrote: »
    If Sonic were to be in it, he better run. No bloody excuses here.

If Samus were to be in it, there would have to be a kart version of the gunship.

If Link were to be in it... no kart. Epona. Maybe an Epona shaped kart...

And now we see why they don't do this... you have your answer, Dodge.

Did... did you have to emasculate me in front of everybody else... :cry:

The Wolfman on
    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Rohan wrote: »
    If Sonic were to be in it, he better run. No bloody excuses here.

If Samus were to be in it, there would have to be a kart version of the gunship.

If Link were to be in it... no kart. Epona. Maybe an Epona shaped kart...

And now we see why they don't do this... you have your answer, Dodge.

Oh, it quite obviously would be hella lame, but that doesn't mean the idea has never come up. I just brought it up for discussions's sake. There isn't a lot to talk about in this thread until we get some hands on impressions from somewhere.

Dodge Aspen on
    Xbox - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

• Options
    TingleTingle __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2008
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    I wouldn't be shocked if this game does slip to May or beyond, since Brawl and Wii Fit are going to be absolute monsters, demolishing all in their wake.
    Good. Maybe that way they won't rush it out the door before it is finished, like they did with Mario Kart DS.

Tingle on
  • Options
    Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Tingle wrote: »
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    I wouldn't be shocked if this game does slip to May or beyond, since Brawl and Wii Fit are going to be absolute monsters, demolishing all in their wake.
    Good. Maybe that way they won't rush it out the door before it is finished, like they did with Mario Kart DS.

For reals? I'm of the opinion that Mario Kart DS is the almost best in the series. I guess the online could have used some work, but the rest felt really polished, to me at least.

Dodge Aspen on
    Xbox - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018