The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Brave New World!

wazillawazilla Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Singularity Engine++
No, not the book. This isn't WC people.

This is me making a new thread in the brave new world of post megathread SE++!

No longer must I fear the tyranny of being forced to post in threads that are large.

No longer must I sort through 45 pages of nonsense to find something that somebody brought up 27 pages ago!

No longer will I subscribe to threads since gmail creates separate conversations for every thread I'm involved in and that would quickly become unwieldy. Wait... this one doesn't fit... whatever.

NO LONGER! Will I cower in uncertainty as I click the submit post button! Wondering if 8 other people posted about 6 other topics while I was typing... Will I be bottom paged? My post isn't good enough for the top page... Oh My Gosh If Only Someone Would Stop The Madness!

I am delivered from this winter of my discontent. Delivered by the unwavering commitment of the Mods of SE++ to quality and... and... ease of use and...

Ok I'm done...

wazilla on
Psn:wazukki

This discussion has been closed.