Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

So Juno is being made into a game...

13»

• MC MysteryMC Mystery Registered User
    edited February 2008
    So I mean. Why all the hate on Juno? I saw it twice (once with friends, once with girlfriend) and I really loved it (even moreso the second time), it was a great movie. I'm sorry that if something is cool we should hate on it. I forgot.

Spoiler:
  • DangerousDangerous Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I didn't see much hating. Mostly just people saying that it is a rediculous premise for a game.

While I didn't dislike the movie, I felt kind of let down because of all the praise it had been getting. Most people I spoke with felt the same way. It was enjoyable and different, but in the end I didn't care much for any of the characters and I probably wouldn't watch it again.

sig2-2.jpg
  • MC MysteryMC Mystery Registered User
    edited February 2008
    Dangerous wrote: »
    I didn't see much hating. Mostly just people saying that it is a rediculous premise for a game.

While I didn't dislike the movie, I felt kind of let down because of all the praise it had been getting. Most people I spoke with felt the same way. It was enjoyable and different, but in the end I didn't care much for any of the characters and I probably wouldn't watch it again.

The majority of posts in this thread don't even address that it'd be a terrible premise for a game. I just see a lot of, "this movie didn't deserve a fanbase! GRR!" whereas I bet if this movie HADN'T have been a huge hit, those same people would be like, "why are the public too stupid to love Juno?!"

But yeah. The only way this would be a good game would be if it were an Ellen Page sex simulator.

EDIT: OR "Samurai Juno, and the beasts from hell's gate!" (Action RPG starring Juno as a pregnant Samurai fighting demons in a futuristic setting)

Spoiler:
  • BibbleBibble __BANNED USERS
    edited February 2008
    Monoxide wrote: »
    I was going to say something but I didn't want to crush anyone's dreams.

unfortunately I really kind of hated Hard Candy

Yeah

ugh

where the fuck did she get the taser

2jezcsmjpg.gif
13»