Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

logitech internet navigator keyboard acting up

DislexicDislexic Registered User
edited February 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
for some reason, my keyboard just randomly started acting up yesterday and hasn't stopped since. all the normal keys work fine except the shift key. when i press shift key, i get ko]hf or other random jibberish, or the logitech menu, or basically any random occurrence such as open file menu coming up. volume up pushes my computer into sleep mode generally, but also displays weird characters, and the navigation buttons just do the same thing.

i've installed the latest drivers and re-installed the keyboard software all together. nothing seems to work properly.

any advice would be greatly appreciated

batsig.jpg