Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I've met more famous people than you

Indie WinterIndie Winter NattravnenRegistered User regular
edited February 2008 in Social Entropy++
coledec2005.jpg
Stephen Cole, former reported for BBC World News, currently working in the London Branch of the Al Jazeera English network.

EllenJohnsonSirleaf.jpg
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of the African Nation of Liberia.

ehud-olmert-1.jpg
Ehud Olmert, Prime Minister of Israel.

capt_e93275b2d9704b8980e809395fe127.jpg
Abu-Mazen, President of the PNA.

1182079079_0.jpg
Salam Fayad, Prime Minister of the Fatah-lead PNA Transitionery Government in the West Bank.

TonyBlair-big.jpg
Tony Blair, Middle Eastern Envoy for the United Nations, European Union, The United States of America and Russia, and Former Prime Minister of the UK.

CherieBlaironown.jpg
Cheri Blair, Tony Blair's wife.

gen_dayton_dod.jpg
Lieutenant General Keith Dayton, U.S. Security Coordinator for Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

George-W-Bush.jpg
George W. Effing Bush, President of the United States of America.

I love my job.

Indie Winter on
ShhxB.gif