Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
I have been interested in making my own T-shirts for quite some time now, and though I've finally convinced myself to give it a try, I have no idea what I'm doing. In particular, I'd like to know:
- Is there a specific brand/type of heat transfer paper that I should be looking for?
- Are there any differences between dark and light T-shirt iron-ons such as quality?
- Should I try to get my designs printed at somewhere like Staples with a laser printer, or will my inkjet printer produce the same results?
- During my research I've read that white doesn't transfer onto dark t-shirts. Can I get away with making it an off-white color if necessary?
- Does T-shirt material make a difference?
Any other hints/tips/tricks for getting started would be greatly appreciated.