Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Recommend me some multiplayer 360 games

LewishamLewisham Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Games and Technology
Hi guys,
I've been playing with my best friends regularly (finally managed to get them all together) on Xbox Live. We play pretty much Halo 3 with a little bit of Forza 2. It's getting a bit tiresome, and we're looking for something new. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Requirements:
* Must allow at least 4 players, pref 6-8.

* Must be lag-tolerant: I live in New Zealand, while they all live in the UK. Halo manages to run in multiplayer OK, but it's unplayable in co-op. Often Xbox Live Arcade games are like this too. We can play Forza, but I "bounce all over the track like a motherfucker" whereas all I see is me racing a perfect line :) I'm pretty concerned that Burnout Paradise might get kiboshed under this category.

* We mainly use it as a forum for chatting rather than actually playing, so nothing that actually silences you in-game (stupid Halo push to talk BS).

Thanks everyone!