As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX DVD Issues

GaminGamin Brockport, NYRegistered User regular
edited February 2006 in PAX Archive
Hey all,

I just tried to play my PAX dvds and I had some weird issues.

I understand that the "Other Panels" DVD is for computer use only, but the rest aren't playing in most of my DVD players.

My standard home DVD player, my Panasonic Q, and my new PStwo all give disc errors. The only DVD player I have that actually plays them is my older PS2.

Is this a common issue? It isn't a show stopper for me, as I can watch them on my PS2, but if it is just something wrong with my set, I would like to exchange them for a new set. Anyone else experience something similar?

Damn i really like Ferrari, but they are letting the fans down because other car companies sell more cars than them!
Gamin on

• Options
    EskoEsko Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2006
    they all worked on my 360 so im not sure what to tell you....

Esko on
    Esko.jpg
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited January 2006
    I had a similar problem with both the panel DVD and the Pax Panel dvd's on my laptop. They would both show up as blank unless I ejected and reinserted the DVD a dozen times. THe PAX dvd worked fine in a nearby dvd player and the other dvd's worked on their first try on my laptop.

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited January 2006
    Hmm, we haven't had any issues with the copies we got, but who knows, you may have received a lemon. If you need a replacement, please contact Thinkgeek's CSR or catch us at a con and we'll swap it out for you.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    NadsNads Bob Ducca Asleep in a cul-de-sac.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2006
    Selling flawed DVDs? What kind of business are you trying to run here, Khoo?

Nads on
    3c5d24e9-b7f2-44ba-bbf2-3b4658af70bd.jpg